35- 𝕹𝖊𝖜 𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖎𝖊𝖘

Enjoy the Video 😏

TW: Mentions of rape and abuse.

SCARLETTE

  I lie on the bed of one of the bedrooms with Liam lying horizontally by my feet. we've gotten way closer over the past months learning that our hardships aren't very different from each other. 

we lay in a comfortable silence most likely lost in our thoughts both of our bruises still fresh from beatings.

Some things have been weighing on my mind ever since the day I saw him fighting in the ring. He was never much of a fighter so how the hell was he so good at it.

What made him a fighter.

"What happened after you left all those years ago", I asked deciding to voice my thoughts.

The silence that followed after my question was tense and I could tell something was up.

"Well I suppose I had to tell you sooner or later", he says with a sigh.

"We got into a car crash, they didnt make it", He said quickly as if he wanted to get it out of system.

I suck in a breath already knowing where this goes.

"I had to get by on the streets doing things I would rather not mention", he says shifting on the bed uncomfortably.

"Im sorry", I say my heart clenching.

"Its not your fault, but for a second I did blame you...Im the one who should be sorry", He says guilt noticeable in his tone.

Him apologzing for something I didnt need to know gave me some knowledge that he trusts me but It seems its easy for everyone to blame me. 

silence invades the room for a while until I hear him move from my feet.

I feel the bed dip beside me and I turn my head finding myself staring into his green eyes he looks back at me like hes searching for something. I divert my attention from his eyes and look up at the bedroom ceiling instead because of the thick tension. 

"What about you, did anything happen when I left", he says.

I can feel his burning gaze staring at the side of my head as if he was waiting for answers.

Being sexually assaulted is not easy but im tired of always nearly having a panick attack everytime I think about what that bastard did. It was like he was controlling my life and feelings even after death and I personality hated that.

"I was raped, thats it", I said after taking a deep breath.

He stops shifting on the bed and it seems the silence loves being around me.

then he gets up from the bed and walks straight out the door.

I lay on the bed for a while trying to figure out what had just occured and what feelings would have caused a reaction like that. which caused my mind to shift to my brothers reaction when I had told them. 

I forbid my mind from even thinking of those insects.

My brothers are dead to me.

interrupting me from my thoughts I hear loud grunts coming from outside causing me to quickly get up. There's no way we're getting another beating already.

I rush out the door and notice the door to the gym wide open confirming the thoughts and assumptions in my head were false. I walk angrily to the gym and see Liam wordlesly throwing punches at the punching bag despite the bruises littered all over his body, his ragged breaths echoing throughout the gym.