6.Alright pansy, chill your tits.

So, I don't have inspiration to write and I have no idea why, it's like I've lost my mojo. I think it's cause I've been reading a lot and it reminds me how bad I write but I'm going to pull through this and continue anyways, cause practice makes perfect right?

I know it took me awhile to write this chapter but it's because I want it to be sorta edited it and revised before I posted.

--

Lucas sat down on the dirty ground of the dark musty shed. The place was not comfortable, the small room was dark and cold. It hadn't help that it had rained the night before and he was soaked due to the broken rooftops, not even then he'd gotten pity by the asshole.

He kept his eyes on the door. Hoping his mother would free him from her husbands punishment, it's been two days and he hasn't had anything to eat but a sandwich his mom sneaked him when her husband was out with his son. He could barely suck in a breath without his side anguishing in pain and he'd groan in agony. He's step father had done a number on him two days earlier when he got home from Riley's.

Two days earlier...

"Mom I'm home." He tossed his book bag near the entrance of the front door.

"She's not home from work yet." You could hear the annoyance in his voice as he leaned against the wall."Brandon came home awhile ago and told me some interesting things."

"Figured he'd come crying to his daddy." Lucas whispered under his breath, unknowingly that the man heard him.

"What was that son?" Richard asked, leaning off the wall and taking a step towards Lucas.

"I said.. I'm not your son sir." He retorted, regretting his words immediately when he saw the flaring of his step fathers nostrils.

"It's a good thing too." The man admitted, pointing his index finger at Lucas."I would never want some bastard with my blood."

"Like I'd want some broke ass bum as my father." He sneered, starting to walk towards the man."I mean what kind of a man puts his wife to work while he lays around, doing nothing but itching his balls, a fucking leech that's who."

That was it for the man to snap, his clenched fist lifted before it made contact with the boys cheek, making him stumble back until his back hit the door. Lucas charged at his step father, wrapping his arms around his waist but that did nothing, the man held him still before his knee came up and hit against the boys stomach multiple times until he heard coughing. He tossed him against the nearest wall with ease, making him break it with the impact it made. Lucas grunted, holding his side, he couldn't move and every time he took a breath, it felt like broken glass going down his throat.

"Don't ever get smart with me again kid," he spat, leaning down and grabbing him by the back of his shirt."Maybe it's time for you to get back in the shed." Chuckling the man, dragged him towards the backyard before dumbing him into the filthy shed-house.

Just thinking about that was pissing him off, that guy was scum and he didn't deserve his mom. She was kind and nice, loving- even to some other kid that wasn't hers. She cared about Brandon more then himself, it was sad because she didn't understand that he needed her too.

When they got into arguments on why she cared for him more than her own son, she's say,"Baby he needs it more, his mother left him." But what she forgot was that Lucas was left too by his father and it felt like he was loosing her too.

His thoughts were cut off when Brandon opened the door to the shed."Alright cowboy, Giddy-up outta here," he teased, walking back towards the house."Thanks for missing two days of school, Riley and I spent every second together, she'll be here in a little bit so don't bother us."