12.It was fun, Now its over.

Wow guys, this chapter will be shitty because my original one was deleted. I have absolutely no desire to write this over again because I'm just that mad. It was really good but it was ruined because Wattpad decided to be a douche.

I'm going to be a good sport and write this all night. It's 2:07 a.m I've written a chapter in one night. I can do it again. SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT, I WAS BUSY, LOL NOT REALLY BUT LIKE I WAS STUCK FOR LIKE A WEEK AND YEA.

Over 10k reads!! 400+ votes. I'm so thankful for that! I thought this story was going to be a flop because Rucas isn't really popular here.

The flirting game has the most votes and I will be working on that near the end of this story so I'll have a couple of chapters written but anyways.

THANK httprowanmeyer for this chapter

Enjoy and sorry if it sucks.
-

Maya was convinced that Lucas needed to tell Riley that he knew what he had done the night he was drunk and that's why they were here, standing in front of Riley's front door with an annoyed Lucas. " I don't get why you want me to tell her, I'm leaving this city and never coming back." He crossed his arms over his chest as they waited for someone to open the door.

"Hey Mr.M is Riley home?" Maya asked when Cory opened the door.

He shook his head feverishly from side to side." No, No she isn't." But Maya laughed and gripped Lucas by the arm.

She dragged him into the apartment before he could try to shut the door on them."Nice try Mr. M but I know when your lying." She shook her head before he could respond, she was leading them to Riley's room. "Hey loser!" Maya greeted.

Riley was going through her closet when she heard her friend." Hey Maya, have you heard anything from Lucas? I'm getting worried here." She was oblivious to the fact that he was in the room." I mean he hasn't climbed into my room since that drunken night." Riley stopped what she was doing when her friend didn't reply to her on going questions." Maya are you-." She cut herself off when she peered her head out of the closet to see a very attentive Lucas listening to what she was saying.

"Sorry it was too good too interrupt." Maya laughed, sitting near the bay window with a huge smile on her lips." I brought you a present, thank me later."

"What are you-" she furrowed her brows in confusion before cutting herself off and straightening out from where she was in her closet." Hi." Was all she managed to say when she was out of her closet.

"Hi." He replied awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck. " We need to talk-" He was cut off when her uncle pushed open the door and almost hit Lucas.

"Boing!" Maya said pointing at Riley's uncle, her eyes lighting up with joy.

"That's my uncle Maya." Riley said, sitting on the bed and pushed a loose lock of hair back behind her ear."what's up uncle Josh?"

"I'm here to um..." He trailed off, trying to find a good excuse for barging into her room.

"My dad paid you to come in here, didn't he?" Riley asked, quirking her brows at him while she crossed her arms over her chest. She knew he had, it was obvious, they had a good relationship but when he came, he'd always be with Auggie.

"Now niece, what kind of a guy do you take me for?" He gasped dramatically, holding his chest as if acting hurt.

"He did pay! you didn't he?" She rolled her eyes before getting off the bed to shut her door." Dad! It's not cool to listen in on my conversations! Or getting your younger brother to spy on me either."