And That's On Period

Sundays bright sunshine was streaming through the blinds. The house was still as Connie and Steven completed their workout in the backyard.

"Good job, Connie." Steven smirked as she bent over, swaying and flashing him her ass.

"I know, I'm pretty great." She flexed her cheeks at him playfully and straightened up again. 

He threw his head back in laughter as he was turning towards the house. He loved his Berry with all his heart, even the competitive, bratty side of her. She pushed him to be his best even when she was trying to make him fail so she could win. He smiled and slid the glass door open for her to step over Lion and shuffle into the bedroom to shower quickly.

He took his turn and laid down on the bed. After awhile, he wanted some company. "Connie!"

"What-y?" She shouted back.

"Come cuddle me!!"

There was silence, and Steven pushed himself up on one elbow. He could feel the rebellion in his own gut before she even said, "Make me."

He, despite the feeling she was going to brat, was shocked. He tried again in a firmer voice. "Come. Here. Cuddle with your Diamond." Steven couldn't help the smug and faint grin on his face. He knew it would take only Yellow's willpower for her to refuse a firm command.

"NNNnnnnnnO!" She added a 'hmph' at the end and stomped farther away.

"Don't be a brat, Connie~!" He called. "Get back here! Don't you dare walk away when I'm talking to you, Brat!!"

After 10 seconds of silence and a quiet mocking giggle he jumped out of bed with the belt. This bratting would end now. He wanted his cuddles and he knew she wasnt denying him because she didn't want cuddles. No, she was playing a game; Poke The Diamond. Which, by the way, was not to be confused with Poke The Steven, the game that basically entailed her poking him until he woke up and gave her attention.

"C'mon Diamond Prince." Connie taunted from somewhere in the house. "Come and get me. Or are you all talk and no game?" She laughed at the tense hybrid.

"You're a fucking brat, do you know that?" He growled, snapping the belt for emphasis.

"Oh I know I'm a brat. But you cant tame me, you're too chicken."

He walked into the guest room where the sound of her voice was quieter and backed out towards the kitchen.

"If you come out now, I will be merciful."

"You're getting colderrrr~!" she replied flippantly.

"You're getting your ass beat~!" He said in the same singsongy voice.

"Not my fault you can't even find me. I'm too clever. Much too clever for you to find me!"

Steven laughed heartily. "Oh really?" He worked his way to the back of the house, smiling in triumph as she got louder. He tiptoed to the garage and yanked the door open to see she was nowhere to be found. He opened every hiding spot with no luck before shaking off his remaining gentleness. "Connie, if you don't get your pert little ass on my lap right now, I swear to all four Diamonds I will make you so sore, it'll hurt when the wind blows on your butt."

Connie hesitated. "A-as tempting as that sounds, I think I'll pass today."

"Sierra, turn off the lights for an hour."

"Turning off the lights for an hour..."

"Lock them on Steven DeMayo Diamond Universe."

"Processing. Locked with Steven DeMayo Diamond Universe's passcode."

Connie gasped and her pout leaked into her tone. "No fair! You can't use our house system to lock the lights off! That's not fair!"

Steven said nothing, dragging the belt on the floor so she could hear the buckle click and thump with every step. "Awww... not fair, you say?" He yanked open the door under the stairwell to see a wide eyed Connie huddled in a blanket. "I think it's plenty fair."

"Uh oh!"

"Uh oh, in-fucking-deed, Brat Berry. On your feet." He looped the belt and watched her scramble to her feet. As she walked past he grabbed her neck and pulled her against him. "Good girls don't get spankings, Connie." He murmured in her ear.

He dragged her to the bedroom and bent her over his knee in front of the mirror. "Any last words?"

Connie looked up at him and smiled widely. "I'm on my period."

"WHAT???" Steven jumped up ,pacing the room.

"Yeah, I got it after the shower." She giggled at his furiously amused face.

"Well played, my love." He shook his head in awe. "Ohoho well played." He put his face in hers and gave her a wicked grin. "But don't think I'll forget about this little incident. I hope the suspense gets you before I do. You won't know when... you won't know with what. Or where. Maybe I'll spank you in the park, or at the club in front of all our kinky little friends. I'll tell them what a bad girl you've been, maybe we'll take turns." He mused darkly. "You understand you aren't off the hook, Brat?"

Connie swallowed hard and nodded her comprehension.

"Mmmm... you won't get to be called a good girl tonight. I don't think you've earned it. Maybe if you suck me off, I'll let you sit on my lap."

She nodded and fell to her knees.

Time to begin to pay for her transgressions.

caramelle222
Demo-nisshu
Lurkerbelow
FilippoMasiero2
idkfanficreader

WELL I TRIED OKAY??? IM SORRY I CANT WRITE