Chapter 7

After five minutes of daydreaming, I walked out to his car. You may wonder why I know where it is. Now that... is something you'll never know. ANYWAYS I got in and sat down. The ride was silent and we barely spoke. The tension though was WOW. I caught him staring at me a couple times and honestly it made my heart flutter. We arrived after a 20 minute drive. The factory was large and I guessed there had to be over a thousand rooms. The gate opened and we were in the courtyard. Closer to the factory, I realized it was basically a castle. I was in awe. He led me to the doors and opened them. Inside was a throne room, yes a THRONE ROOM. Then a hallway was introduced and finally many many doors.
"Pick a room," he smiled and pointed down the hallway. I walked down until I reached room 69. Gotta do it for the cliché of course. He followed me in and immediately pinned me against the wall. I didn't even have a chance to see what the room looked like. His eyes glared into mine. His deep voice went deeper and his personality changed. Wonka was now a beast. His face was now inches (approximately 6.9 inches).
"So I'm guessing you're a bottom," he whispered.
"Duh," I replied and leaned forward to kiss him. But as soon as our tongues touched, I realized something.
"Did you have a ham sandwich for lunch today?" I asked but also mini screamed.
"Yeah?" he said confused and pulled away.
"I'm vegetarian," I said.
"Oh," he replied.
"Just kidding," I said and jumped on top of him. I became a fierce animal and ripped open his buttoned down shirt. I traced his abs with my finger. And then we did something fun fun that really doesn't need to be put in this story here. I plopped over and asked. "So are we watching My Little Pony: Princess is Magic or Dora the Explorer."