Chapter 10

Two lines were on the test. I was in horror. I was carrying the child of Daddy Wonka.
I knew what I had to do. I ordered an uber to drive me to the factory. As soon as I got there, I ran into the factory. I searched every room. I was looking through the candy room.
"Are you lost babygirl?" he whispered as he grabbed my hair.
"Uh yeah kinda," I said spinning around.
"What's up? I haven't seen you in awhile my love," He said.
"I don't know how to tell you this," I said and looked down. I looked back up into his eyes. "I'm pregnant... with your child."
"Well I knew this was coming," He said with a smile. "We didn't even use..."
"Yeah I know," I cut him off. "But this is extremely illegal and if we want to keep this baby then I will have to transfer colleges."
"Then we'll do that," he said. "I want this child."
"But all the complications Daddy!" I said. I keep forgetting and I need to remember to not call him 'Daddy' every 5 minutes. "Like my name is the same as your mom's? Or that you are a teacher? Or maybe that you have a wife!"
"I divorced my wife, one of us will move schools, and I'll suck it up I guess," he explained. This man had many personalities and I loved every single one of them.
"Okay then," I said. I literally cannot believe anything that is happening right now. It started from accidentally bumping into him to actually carrying and birthing his child. I'm only 19 and this is my life? It changed in a matter of weeks, it's quite amazing.
"Everything will work out the way it works out darling," he said. "For example, I'll start applying for jobs."
"Wow," I said. We sat in silence.