Pre-Hogwarts Preparations Part I

Following Harry, now Henri's release from the infirmary, he was questioned about his identity. After managing to escape from the professors' interrogation, he found himself heading to Gringotts to establish the fake identity.

So now, he can be found in a private room with a goblin. He was dressed in basic battle robes with a charmed extendable, undetectable pouch around his neck.

"May I receive a heritage test?" Harry asked sharply, knowing goblins would take advantage of his knowledge if he was too soft with them.

"Blood test or heritage test?" Ironclaw asked with a goblin brow raised.

"Heritage test" Harry answered resolutely. Ironclaw sighed as he withdrew a parchment and a goblin crafted dagger.

"Three drops of blood should do" Ironclaw instructed and stared straight at Harry as if telling him just do it already, I have things to do.

Harry took the dagger and carefully made a small cut on the heel of his left palm. He allowed three drops to fall on the paper before concentrating his magic to seel the wound and his metamorphmagus magic to smooth it over. He watched as words formed on the parchments and his eyebrows rose at what he read. From the parchment, he read:

Name: Henri Regulus Noir
Date of Birth: 31/07/1927

Parents
Father: James Charlus Evans
Mother: Lily Iris Delacour
Blood-adopted Father: Sirius Orion Noir

Heir to:
Peverell
Gryffindor
Noir
Slytherin

Entitled to:
Peverell family Vault
Gryffindor Heir Vault
Noir Family Vault

So it would seem that either some higher entity chose to reinforce my story or I unknowingly performed some obscure magic that solidified my false identity Henri thought could goblin magic have something to do with this? Based on those questions, he resolved to do some more research on goblin magic.

"I would like to be emancipated and claim my heirships for the Noir and Gryffindor lines" Henri stated confidently. He didn't want to claim the Peverell or Slytherin heirship as he had a suspicion that Tom Riddle will be Lord Peverell and Lord Slytherin when he filed for emancipation or when he came of age. It would be a risky move as it would give Voldemort power over him and he would be forced to address Voldemort as 'my Lord'. He gave a tiny shiver at that thought. No, he was not going to address him as such.

"Very well," Ironclaw said and snapped his fingers. Almost immediately, emancipation papers and heirship rings appeared. "Sign here" he said as he pointed to a dotted line, "once that's done, put the rings on."

Henri read through the conditions for his emancipation and finding no problems with it, signed on the dotted line. He put the rings on his left hand, winced at the pain before watching as the rings fit on his fingers. The goblin snapped his fingers again and the rings boxes disappeared, the emancipation papers became recognized by the ministry and Gringotts.

"I would also like a debrief on the properties I own and the status of my vaults."

"Very well, you have Noir manor and Noir mansion in Marseille and London respectively as the only Noir in the living realm, you also have Peverell Manor that is unaccessible to you as you haven't claimed its heirship. Last but not least, you have a village by the name of Godric's Hollow. However, as we know it, the buildings are currently being rented out. In the case of your vaults, you do not have any debts, the investments are providing a steady income at present" Ironclaw said. "Here is a map of where your properties are located with their names and coordinates. Your heir ring shall allow you to enter the wards."