Chapter 6: Classes Part I

"Let the games begin"

Those were the words that repeated on loop in his head as he sluggishly got ready for the day at 5 am. He packed an extra set of school robes, undergarments, hygiene products, a bottle of water, some books, and a towel. He exited the common room and headed to the Room of Requirement for his morning training session.

He paced in front of the entrance of the ROR asking for a training room resembling the one he was used to. As the door opened, he observed as the environment resembled the training room of the Chamber of Secrets back in his time plus a large green field for warm ups, and an obstacle course.

He removed his cloak to reveal a well toned chest, muscled legs, skin a beautiful tanned shade, enticing curves, and a seductive figure. He gave a few gentle stretches to loosen his ankles and prepare his legs for the laps. Once he considered his body prepared, he started at the large field in a quick paced walking, gradually working his way to a jog.

As he jogged around the field, he allowed his legs to carry out the actions mechanically, and his thoughts started to drift towards... Tommy bear. He was starting to become fond of the teenage Voldie and that was problematic. He knew that Tom Riddle was a charming and manipulative wizard, who was more likely to stab him in the back than return his feelings. No, he would need to keep his distance from him.

As his legs hit the one kilometer mark, he started to focus his magic to his legs, giving them a burst of power. He increased his pace as he sprinted the last 500 meters, legs burning from the exertion, sweat forming on his body. He pushed through til the finish line as he gradually came to a stop. He stood there as he ran through his Thursday morning workout in his mind.

He finished the rest of his stretches, drank a gulp of water and started on the rock climbing wall. He dusted his hands with some chalk and started to climb, disregarding the harness and helmet to simulate a possible real life situation. The wall appeared to be about 75 feet in height, made with stone, with sharp edges and hovering areas. As he got about 20 feet above ground, he focused his magic on strengthening his arms and climbed another 20 feet before focusing his magic to his legs as well. He climbed the rest of the wall with quite some difficulty, obtaining a few scrapes, bruises and cuts on his body.

His arms and legs were shaking by the time he reached the top of the wall, struggling to pull himself up. As he stood at the top of the wall looking down, he felt a sense of accomplishment. He looked at the clock placed on the wall facing him and saw that it was only 6:30 am, he still had 1.5 hours before he had to get down to business. After laying there for 15 minutes, he grabbed the rope laying off the side of the wall and carefully lowered himself, keeping a steady grip on the rough rope and proper balance against the wall.

He released a breath he was barely aware of holding as his feet landed on the hard ground. Deciding to skip the obstacle course for today, he headed towards the showers, towel around his neck, gorgeous body unashamedly displayed.

He froze his thoughts in an effort to calm his mind as the warm water rained down on him, just barely coating his skin, mind humming a Vivaldi piece. The pleasant thumps of the dripping water lulling his mind into a relaxing trance. He absentmindedly washed his hair and body, enjoying the airiness of the foam. When he stepped out of the shower, he grabbed his towel, preferring to have the water on his skin longer than a drying spell would allow, got dressed, and attached his various weapons to his body.

He asked the room to provide him with a cosy place for some reading and writing. Immediately, some books, parchments, quills, a table, and a seat appeared whilst the training room disappeared. Settling down at the comfy armchair, he grabbed Chemistry: Organic Reactions and General Chemistry, occasionally jotting notes on the properties of substances. They weren't the best he has read, but they were sufficient considering the era he was in.