The Ball V.

Dream POV

Dream woke up to the couch feeling empty. He looked up to see George was nowhere in sight. But Karl was standing in the kitchen drinking some coffee.

"Where is George?" Dream asked, sitting up right on the couch

"Oh, he left earlier so he can get ready for the ball tonight." Karl explained, taking a sip of his coffee.

"Oh yeah, that's tonight?" Dream questioned his words. Karl spat out his coffee at his comment.

"It's not like that it's the whole reason you came here." Karl jested, looking at Dream. Karl handed him a cup but he had to get the coffee himself. Sapnap walked into the room with Skeppy and Bad.

"Yo, Dream you have to come check out these weapons that they made us. For the big day today." Sapnap commented.

"Bad, may you help me up on this chair please?" Skeppy points to the chair

"Skeppy, you can just get up there yourself, you muffin head." Bad smiles, looking down at Skeppy.

"Badddd my beloved pleaseee." Skeppy whines.

"Fine, come here." Bad gives in and sets Skeppy on the chair.

"So, what's the plan today?" Dream asks.

"Well, we are planning on showing you guys the gadgets and getting you prepared for tonight." Bad explains their plans for the day before they leave for the ball.

"Skeppy, why don't you tell them what we have for them." Karl smiles proudly.

"Oh okay, well so Dream you will have dual nine guns that you're going to have on you at the ball, but we have something special. It's a huge axe, reinforced, and Sapnap wanted Nightmare engraved on the side for you." Skeppy looks over to Dream and goes into detail about the custom weapon.

"Yeah and mine are dual blades, much more cooler than yours." Sapnap adds.

"Oh, that's great, I can't wait to see it." Dream ignores Sapnap and continues talking to Skeppy.

"Yeah, so we will explain the gadgets and Corpse is going to explain the weapons when we get to it." Bad looks at Dream and Sapnap.

Corpse walks in and sees them all in the room together. He immediately goes to pick up Patches.

"Guys, I have the greatest idea to pass time." Corpse says, looking down at the cat.

"That is?" Skeppy motions for him to continue talking.

"Monopoly!" Corpse says with excitement.

"Oh my god, yes we should!" Sapnap nodes at the idea.

Everyone else nodes and goes around the table by the couch. Karl grabs the game board and brings it over to the table. They set out the pieces, and the game board flat.

"Okay everyone pick your tokens." Bad lays out the small, metal pieces.

Corpse grabs the cat, Sapnap grabs the top hat, Dream picks the thimble, Bad grabs the dog, and Skeppy grabs the shoe. They look around to see who's going to control the bank.

"I'll be the bank." Sapnap

"Oh oka-" Bad get's cut off by Dream, "Don't let him, he just steals money."

"Oh um, I'll just do it then." Bad smiles.

They roll to see who starts first, Corpse rolls a five which is bigger than everyone else's. Everyone starts and passes and collects two hundred. It's a smooth game at first, Dream turns on some music for them to listen to and they play. Bad and Skeppy are trying to take over the board together seeing who can get the most houses. Karl is just trying to sabotage anyone he can. Sapnap was quiet, like he was thinking on how to cheat. Dream and Corpse somehow ended up with bad rolls and are stuck together in last. They are just laughing how Skeppy and Sapnap are going hand to hand over who gets the building.