Spin the Bottle (Helmut Zemo)

"I know I promised to be here this evening but as you can see, plans changed." Sharon says as you two walk into her apartment.
You see James (Bucky), Sam and...someone you don't recognize, chilling in her apartment...like nothing is going on.
The men see you and nod in your direction. You give a slight wave back as your eyes meet the strangers lingering eyes on you a several seconds longer than necessary and you look back towards Sharon.
"So I'm going to be stuck here with them?" You ask.

"Unfortunately just him." She points to the man in the chair with a large coat, drinking a glass of alcohol. "I'll need you to keep an eye on Zemo for me, can you do that?" She asks, going to change her clothes.
Your eyes meet the mans whose name is apparently Zemo. He shows a slight grin.
"Yeah, I don't think that'd be a good idea." Sam interjects. "He looks harmless but his ass is psycho."

"I agree." Bucky rises from the couch and grabs his jacket. "He's coming with us."

"I can handle it." You firmly state.

"No doubt you can, I just don't trust him." Sam glares at Zemo.

Sharon walks back in, "You can count on y/n to break his neck if he tries to escape. You two need to come with me. I have a lead...private ears only. Let's go." She opens the door to urge them out.

Hesitantly, Sam and Bucky leave both sending a death glare Zemo's way before exiting.

The door closes and you turn towards Zemo. Not entirely sure what to do you share a slight grin back at him and go to grab a drink yourself.
Hands shaking, you mix up your gin with mint leaves. 'Why the hell are my hands shaking...' you think to yourself. You realize your heart is racing too. You shake it off and reach for a glass that is a little higher than you expected in the cabinet.
A leather gloves hand intercepts and grabs the glass, handing it to you. You look over, Zemo half grins as you.
"Thank you." You quietly say.
He nods and pours himself another glass of Bourbon.
"No need to be nervous doll." He says looking at his drink.
"Why would I be nervous." You look at him as you take a drink.
"I can see it in your eyes. Your hands." He goes back to his seat.
You sit on the couch Bucky was sitting at when you arrived. You take another drink as you realized you should've eaten something before consuming the beverage. 'Oh my head...I put too much gin in here....'
You look up at Zemo, licking his lips and then making eye contact with you. Heart pounding through your chest. 'Damn. This has to be the alcohol but wow. He's fine.'
"I'm not going to hurt you if that's what you're worried about." Zemo breaks the silence.
"Oh. I-I'm not." You take a deep breath, taking another drink, making you tipsy.
Zemo smirks as he sees the visual effects the drink is having on you.
"Care for another?" He asks, reaching for your glass.
Hesitantly you agree and hands him your glass.
You watch him pier the drinks to make sure he doesn't "spice it up".

"Want to play a game?" You suddenly ask.

"What game." He calls back.

"Spin the bottle."

"There's only two of us."

"Spin the damn bottle, Zemo."

Zemo smirks and returns to you, handing you your drink

Zemo smirks and returns to you, handing you your drink. You inspect it...

"I didn't touch it." He says.

You glance at him then take a drink. Tastes normal.
You glance around for something for the bottle...

"Use this." He hands an empty wine bottle he found in the kitchen to you.
You take it and situate on the floor. The entire time he never took his eyes off you.

"Okay so...what's first." Your growing anxiety let's you know you're going to look like a fool for suggesting this. Thankful, Zemo speaks up.
"Whoever it lands on will initiate some form of introduction to the other."
You nod, seems fine.
"Spin." He states, taking a sip of his drink.
You take a deep breath and spin hard....Zemo.
'Oh thank god.'

He looks at you, "stand up."
You stand as he approaches.
Zemo surprisingly offers you his hand, you take it and he places a kiss onto. "Ich bin Helmut Zemo, ich freue mich, Sie kennenzulernen."
You look at him shocked. You knew you heard an accent but you thought it was simply an accent.
"I'm going to guess you just introduced yourself so, my name is y/n."
He smirks and you both return to your seats.

Your turn to spin. "I'm not sure what to do..."

"One moment." He gets up and a few moments later returns with a bowl and paper pieces inside.
"To be fair I looked up all possible dates or questions that people use and I put them in here.
You nod and he hands you the bowl to draw from.
After moving your fingers around for a few seconds you pull one out. You open it and read:
'Recreate your first kiss with the person next to you'

You look at him, not sure what to do.
He says, "you can look, I put others in there."
"It's not that." You say.
He waits for you to continue.
"Okay I haven't kissed anyone before." You state.
"How?"
"I just never have. I don't have time for that stuff."
The room is quiet until he walks over to you and sit next to you on the couch. "Here's your first kiss then."
He turns your face towards him with his gloved fingers and plants a kiss on your lips. For some reason your don't resist it and you kiss him back.
A moment later he is up and back on his side of the room.
You sit there not fully knowing what just happened.

5 more drinks in for both of you, you're still playing. Sharon, Bucky and Sam still haven't returned.

Zemo, now sitting next to you on the couch, music blaring, he draws a paper and reads: "What is the dirtiest thing you've done to someone."
You look at him, awaiting his answer.
"Was ich dir jetzt in meinem Kopf antue." He finally says.
You look at him, confused. At this point in your drinking, you honestly don't know if he spoke English or now. You laugh, trying to sit up straight. "Did you speak English?"
"No doll I did not." He answers, a smirk appearing on his face.
"Then what did you say?"
He whispers, "Would you like me to tell you...oh show you?"
You giggle, "I'm the only girl here silly. Whoever you're talking about isn't here!"
"I'm looking at her, fräulein." He states, not breaking eye contact.
"Oh."
After a moment you both close the gap in between. His gloved hands pulling your hair closer to him, running firmly down your back. Your guys kisses and drunk and sloppy. His mouth reaches your neck, causing you to fall back, him pushing his way on top of you. His lips meet yours again, both of you meaning into the kisses. His wandering hands start to reach down to get your pants off when the door opens.
"F*cking hell." Sam and Bucky run over and pull Zemo off you.
Gasping you air, you sit up, totally dazed and drunk.
Sharon struts over, "you okay?" She asks you and the guys have Zemo in a headlock.

"We were playing spin the bottle." You say, trying to fix your hair.

"What the hell is spin the bottle?" Bucky asks.

"Nothing your innocent 40's morals need to know about." Sam retorts.
He looks between Zemo and yourself, "Your white ass is so messed up." He shakes his head.

"He didn't do anything wrong, you can let him go." You say.

Zemo brushes his coat as Sam and Bucky let go of him. "I will be in the other room, should you need to attack me again." Zemo says. He stops at you and saying, "Wir werden später weitermachen."

________________________

Thank you so much for reading! If you enjoyed please vote! I love seeing votes and comments❤️