-Short Bedtime Stories-

────────────༺♡༻────────────

Dear Readers,

Welcome to the world of these characters’ story. “Short Bedtime Stories”
It is my hope that you will thoroughly enjoy reading this book as much as I did writing it.
It was fun and exciting to craft this story,
and hope that it will continue to enlighten and give you lessons after you have gone through its pages.

Enjoy the story!

–The Writer

────────────༺♡༻────────────

-DISCLAIMER-
This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are fictitious, unless otherwise stated. Any resemblance to actual person, living or dead, or actual event is purely coincidental.

All rights reserved 2021. No part of this work may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any forms or by any means without the prior permission of the author.

NOTE: If you found this story on any reading platform other than Wattpad, you are very well careful... don't click. If you wish to read the story originally and safely, just please go to my Wattpad profile and you can find there all of my works.

All of this are obviously fictional and made by the writer's imagination. I am not a professional writer so, if you encounter any grammatical and typographical errors ahead please except it. Please let me know if there is something wrong with my story and I will correct it right away, but please approach me in a nice way.

Just check my profile for more stories. Votes and comments are highly appreciated!♡

—PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME—

From: GreeneverGardenn
To: Nature' Babies

•••

Cover by: DarkMiless and LystineaeWP