Bedtime 03

THE PLASTIC HAUNTING TIME
by GreeneverGardenn

•••

Once upon a moonless night, in the busy surroundings of a forgotten city, there existed a landfill haunted by discarded plastics. Among the mountains of waste, there hid an odd plastic bag named Blair, who was tired of being overlooked and underestimated. Tik! Tak! Tik! Tak! As the clock struck midnight, Blair’s discontent turned into something evil. She gained consciousness and craved revenge against those who had carelessly discarded her. With her newly discovered power, Blair began to scare the unaware inhabitants of the city, taking the form of a plastic whirl. Her first victim was Old Man Bill, a grumpy neighbor who had always ignored the recycling rules. Blair, now with other plastic bags in a form-like tornado, surrounded Bill’s house, causing him to flee in terror, screaming about “ghostly garbage.”

News of the strange occurrences spread quickly, and soon, the entire city was on edge. But among the chaos, there was one person who saw through Blair’s hideous vengeful plans—an intelligent environmental activist named Fern. Armed with her bravery and a recycling bin, Fern set out to stop the plastic haunting the environment and restore peace to the city. In a fight that combined horror and hilarity, Fern confronted Blair in the heart of the landfill. With a series of clever traps and eco-friendly gadgets, she outsmarted the ghostly garbage, revealing her true nature to the world. As she lost control and was defeated, Blair realized the error of her ways. With Fern’s guidance, residents learned the importance of recycling and reducing waste. Together, they transformed the landfill into a thriving recycling center and helped others make responsible choices.

So, the legend of the plastic whirl as ghostly garbage faded into memory, replaced by a tale of saving nature and environmental activism. Though Blair’s days of haunting were over, her legacy lived on as a reminder of the power of change.

End.

•••

Note: I don't know if this story could possibly be a bedtime story but I want to include this here. This was written by me a week ago (021724) as my assignment for one of my subjects (ES). Thank you for reading! ♡