Chapter 1

Ring ring

The phone has been ringing for ten minutes but the owner of the phone is still under his bed sheets along with his buddy pikachu.

He has lazily open his eyes and pick up the phone.

" Arceus, who's disturbing my precious sleep, " He groaned by rubbing his eyes.

" Who's this? " Ash asked lazily.

" It's me Ash,"

" Gary,  why are you waking up me early, " Ash said looking at the clock which is 10.45 only.

" What! you said my name? " Ash exclaimed.

" What's the matter? " Ash asked.

" There's a problem in Pallet town,  come fast! " Gary said.

" Pallet town, now I'm in alola, " Ash said.

" I don't want to hear anything,  come fast, " Gary said.

" Ash..... , " Delia yelled.

" Mom, what's the matter? " Ash asked.

" Please come back to pallet town Ash, we are in trouble! " Delia said.

" I am coming Mom, " Ash said and disconnect the call.

" Pikachu, we need to go to Pallet town,'' Ash said to his buddy, pikachu who already had waked and looking him confused.

"Pika pika,( OK let's get going) " Pikachu said.

" I better call, Prof. Kukui that going to Pallet town, " Ash said.

" Prof I am going to Pallet town,  " Ash said when he pick up his call.

" What's the matter, is there any problem, " Kukui asked.

" I don't know,  but I think they are in trouble, " Ash said.

" Call me after everything is alright, " Kukui said.

" Sure, professor, " Ash said and disconnect the call.

He released his orange dragon Pokemon.

" Hey,  buddy we need to go to pallet town, "  he informed his Pokemon and sit on his back with his pikachu.

It flew fast to the region across the sea.

-----------

They finally reached pallet Town within forty-five minutes.

He said to dragonate to land him near his house.

" Mom,  " He called her mom by opening the door.

" Mom! " He called her mom,  but she's not here.

" They must been Prof Oak 's laboratory, " Ash thought and ran towards the laboratory.

"There's nothing happened here too, " Ash thought looking at the laboratory which doesn't show any danger in here too.

" Mom!  Professor!" Ash called them by entering the living room covering full with dark.

" Why is it so dark? " Ash thought.

Suddenly light came with his mom, professor and friends.

" Happy birthday,Ash!" They yelled.

" Why did you call me to come here,.....What! " Ash stunned by what he heard.

" Finally you have turn twenty and your second birthday after achieving your dreams, " Delia said with a smile.

" So that's why you call me from alola to come here, and destroyed my precious sleep, "Ash said.

" Sorry, " They said.

" It must be Oak tree's idea, " Ash said looking at his childhood friend.

" No, it's your mother's idea, she wanted to wish you first," Gary said and Ash  glared at his mom.

" sorry I couldn't control my emotions,  so I made idea to come here, " Delia said.

" Mom,  you didn't want to say sorry,"  Ash said with a smile.

" I'm just joking, " Ash said.

" Happy birthday Ash, " Delia said by hugging her son.

" Thanks Mom, " Ash said by returning the hug.

" Happy birthday Ash, " Prof Oak said by giving a hug.

" Thanks professor, " Ash said to him and returned the hug.

" Happy birthday Ashy boy, "Gary said giving a bro hug.

" Thank you, Oak tree, " Ash said by hugging him.

" Happy birthday Ash, " Lillie wished  and hugged him .

"Thank you Lillie, " Ash said.

" How's your life as his assistant, " Ash asked.

" It is good except his fangirls, " Lillie said.

" Yes,  I am now a famous Pokemon researcher, ( but as she become as my assistant I didn't even glance at  them), " Gary whispered.

" Why wouldn't you glance at them ?" Ash asked.

" Oh it's nothing, " Gary said.

" Ash!  happy birthday, " He heard his best friends and mentors: Brock and Misty.

" Happy birthday Ash! " they went to a group hug.

" Thanks guys, " Ash said but misty grabbed her collar.

" Why didn't you even call us, after becoming the Pokemon Master did you forget your friends, " Misty said with rage.

" I am sorry,  I didn't even get time as you know,  I am champion of two regions, " Ash said.

" Misty,  calm down, " Brock tried to calm her

" I am sorry guys as a champion of two regions,  I'm sorry, " Ash said.

" It's okay, I know about your champion duties so it doesn't bother me, " Brock said.

" We had call your friends, " Gary said.

" WHAT! " Ash exclaimed.

" We had call your friends from all the  regions, and we all arranged a party at veredian city" Gary said.

" I don't know what will I do when they come, " Ash said.

" It's your fault Ash,  you have been talked to them since you become a Pokemon Master," Misty said.

" Oh, they will be mad at me, " Ash said.

" They sure be, " Gary said.

"Let's cut the cake and the beginning of your birthday celebration, "  Delia said by coming with a chocolate cake baked by her.

" Okay as Mrs ketchum said,  let's begin our celebration, " Gary said.