Chapter 15

Ash was in the Aether Paradise along with his teammate.

" Friends his name is Calem Xavier son of Lysandre Xavier, " Ash said looking at his picture in the projecter.

" He is the main cause of the blast in Unova ! " He said.

" Lysandre was the boss of Team Flare who died in blast fire, few years ago ! " Anabel asked.

" Anabel I know that Team Flare is still here, " Ash said.

" What do you mean by that? " Ethan asked.

"I mean that Calem want to kill me and rule over the world for his dead father! " Ash said with a smile.

" Kill you, " Anabel asked with shock.

" Yes so he sent an assassin to kill me!" Ash said with same tone.

" WHAT! " All of his teammates yelled.

" Yes and meet my assassin              Miss Selene Moon! " He said and short ravine haired girl  entered the conference hall.

" Don't be surprised, she is our fellow teammate ," He said and all went back to normal.

" Selene Moon or I call Agent Luna!" Ash asked with a teasing tone.

Pikachu jumped on her hands after meeting his trainer's friend after a long time and she hugged him tightly .

" Ash! " Selene glared and he laughed.

" I asked her to be a Team Flare grunt after I get the information of its existence and she agreed !" Ash said.

" It's all because of this Ketchup's idea not mine! " Selene said.

" But that camel sent you to kill me wasn't my idea! " Ash said.

" Because of my hardwork I get that,if there was someone was instead of me how to
" Okay okay Miss Moon ! It's all my idea! " Ash said with laughing and Anabel glared at them.

Ritchie noticing it he went and whispered something in Anabel 's face.

" Hurry up Anabel before that new girl jump into your dense wall' s heart! " He said with a smirk and she glared at him.

" So do we have a grunt from Team rocket? " He asked.

" We had! " He said with a sad smile.

" What do you mean by that? " Richie asked.

" I send a very good friend of mine as a spy but they found him out and kill him mercilessly, " He said with sadness in his voice.

" So let me introduce myself I am Selene Moon actually I am from Kanto but I met this idiot in Alola! " Selene said.

" Let's continue our meeting Ash!" Anabel said.

" Yeah! " Ash said about his plan to trap Calem.

------------

" How do you know Ash? " Richie asked.

" Well I met him after he became the Alola Champion when I started working as lab assistant there!" She said.

" Yeah,  but we didn't speak that much! " Ash said.

" But we become friends after a battle between Team Skull! " Ash said.

" Team Skull! Did that disband after you become champion! " Ethan asked.

" Yes it was disband by Guzma! But some of them didn't like it, like any other organizations they wanted to rule the world, "Ash said.