Chapter 17

Ash and Dawn are going on a date now. Dawn don't know why but she felt some nervousness even he is her best friend. On Ash's mind, he have the same weird feeling too.

" What is this feeling, me, dawn had travelled all over the Sinnoh, but why am I feeling this feeling in date! " He asked to himself.

Pikachu and Piplup are walking behind their trainers.

Pikachu had a smirk on his face and Piplip felt something weird on Dawn meeting Ash.

" Why are you smirking at ? " Piplup asked obliviously.

" I was just looking at them! " Pikachu said looking at their trainers.

"Yeah, Dawn is acting very weird these days? " Piplup said concerned about his trainer.

" I was only not talking about Dawn but also Ash! " He said.

" I don't feel anything weird about him!" Piplup said.

" Piplup my friend, he has the same weird like your trainer, but he is oblivious about his feelings and he is masking it! " Pikachu said.

" What do you mean? " Piplup asked with confusion.

" Oh my dear friend, did you remember meloetta? " Pikachu asked his friend.

Suddenly his heart jumped by remembering meloetta.

" Yes! " He said dreamily.

" What's that? " Pikachu asked.

" Love! " He said dreamily.

" That's the feeling on your trainer!"  He said.

" Oh! " That was word come from his friend .

--------------

Suddenly his stomach growls  at it made Dawn to giggle.

" Hey Ash! " Dawn said looking at Ash.

" Yeah! " Ash said.

" Let's have some thing to eat! " Dawn said.

" Yeah, there is a place I know!"Ash said as he dragged her to a cafe which was only a mile away.

A green haired girl who was the same age who was giving the foods ordered to her customers.

" Mallow! " She turned as someone called her.

" Ash! " She looked surprised to see her friend and she saw a beautiful dark blue haired girl beside him.

" Ash, why didn't you tell me you have got a beautiful girlfriend, ! " Mallow said dramatically.

" Girlfriend! " Dawn's eyes become widened.

" No, she's just a friend !"Ash said.

Dawn become little sad even it's truth.

" Oh I am sorry but I thought you are our champion's girlfriend! " She said.

" Dawn this is Mallow and Mallow this is....... " Ash was interrupted by Mallow.

" Dawn Berlitz, I have seen your Pokemon contests and I am big fan of you! " Mallow said.

" Thank you!" Dawn smiled.

" Oh Ash, " Mallow said.

" Yeah! " Ash asked.

" You said that Hoenn Princess May Maple and Kalos Queen Serena Yvonne is your friends, did they come, where are they! " Mallow asked.

" They are in the resort!" Ash said.

" Okay I wanted to see them!" Mallow said and about to go.