Chapter 4

Ash was deeply thinking something suddenly someone call his from that time.

" aren't you ready yet Ashy boy, it's the time for the party so get ready, " Gary said.

" Okay I am going to get ready! " Ash said and go to the room to get ready.

But between that someone called him, 
"Hello Ethan, where are you?
I was waiting for your call for an hour,
Did you get information about him
Are you coming to the party?
We will talk there?
Okay, see you there, " Ash said.

" Pika pika, " pikachu asked.

" Yes buddy , he is the matter, " He said by wearing his tuxedo.

"Okay, let's get going, " Ash said.

-----------

Serena was getting ready for the party,she had already come to Kanto with her friends Clement and Bonnie, and take two rooms to get ready.

" So how am I looking? " Serena nasked.

" You are looking,  great,  I bet Ash will keep staring at you, " Bonnie commented .

Serena blushed by her comment.

" Bonnie, there are other girls also looking beautiful or more beautiful than me, " Serena said.

" But they are not like you, " Bonnie said.

She only smiled at that.

------------

Serena  wore beautiful Red colored gown with sleeveless,  Bonnie wore a yellow coloured gown and Clement wore a green suit.

Serena somehow saw someone familiar in the hotel,

" Aria! " she called her.

Aria was wearing a cream colored gown and she is looking beautiful at that gown

" Serena, long time no see, " Aria said by hugging her.

" Where are you been? " Serena said.

" I am teacher in elite academy in Kanto now," Aria asked.

" WHAT! How did you become a teacher in here, " Serena yelled.

" Slow down Serena, after loosing to you, I went here for a holiday but to my luck I saw Ash, he asked me to teach the children of Kanto about performing, he wanted the future generations to learn about performing so I said yes, " Aria said.

" Are you settled here?" Serena asked.

" Yes, the people in here don't know I am the previous kalos queen so I am living as Aria, " the red-haired lady in her midtwenties said.

" Long time no see,  Serena!" She heard a voice.

" Meitte! " She looked at the short blue haired girl with blue gown with sleeves.