||lengrand guignol||

Season 1 Episode 15

OPHELIA POV

I took the tap off the tap of Celeste as she groans.

"So, what's this? , Payback?Look. I'm sorry I tricked you, I wasn't after you."Celeste tells us.

"You're a terrible liar."I told her in a rudely way as both of us stare at each other.

"What, and we we're just collateral damage you almost burn her and Brian alive in that plantation fire. So I heard the one and only Eliah Atonal is back."Indra told her.

"You've heard. I'm glad that you heard. Eliah would most likely kill you."Celeste says as in which Sabine.

"Careful, Sabine or Celeste or whatever you like to call yourself sudden moves make me jumpy and homicdal."I said to her rudely.

"What, you're gonna kill me, honey?"Celeste tells me I rolled my eyes.

"No. I know better. See, I know all about you I know that you like to off yourself and then jump into other people's bodies. Well, that's not gonna happen here. I know I can't kill you but try hexing me, and my sister indra here will kidnap you. Go for her, and then, well. I'll really make it hurt."I told her rudely.

"So do you want?"

"Back in the nineties you inhabited a witch named Brynne deveraux, Remember?Marcel had her, You,Put a curse on a lot of werewolves so they'd only turn human on a full moon."I told her rudely and rolled my eyes.

"I see. Yes. That was me. Let me guess, You want revenge?"Celeste told me.

"I want you to undo the curse. If you don't I'm gonna shoot you and your witch club "your ancestor Eliah had a thing with Rebekah.told her she smirked"Celeste told me. "So every Mikaelson had a thing with my family?"

+

"Here, It's herbs ground into paste it'll act as conduit for the spell on the next full moon, Your people will become human I can make one for Hayley's pack. You'll have to feed it to them, the curse will be broken."Celeste told me as she gave me bottle.

"Great, Way to poison us all at once."I said she sighed. "Okay, I'm back I have Eve and the wolves."Hayley said.

"Look. I know you have no reason to trust me Hayley,I actually like you. I was you caring for Elijah when he cared more when he cared more for his brother, and I ended up dead. But Ophelia , Klaus won't care for you he only likes himself. Look at all his lovers he've been with and now there gone.You guys can go free from the originals."Celeste told us both.

"Do you believe her?"Eve told Brian and Jackson growled at Celeste.

"Whatever she's promised you, It's a lie."Elijah said coming by. "Elijah, It's okay. We're okay."Hayley told him.

"She cannot not by trusted."Elijah walks towards us as we all look by at him.

"She's the only one that can help our packs."I told her. "Do you have any idea what she's has done to our family?Also with Eliah Atonal."Elijah told us.

"I know you want revenge, And come the next full moon, When I'm sure her curse works, She all yours."Hayley told him as Celeste looks at all of us.

"Are you both suggesting that we hold her,Captive for an entire month? It would take an army."Elijah said to us.

"We've got our owns."Hayley said as she looks at him. All the wolves howl.

"So help me or get out of our way."I told him. He gets the thingy and vamps speed grabs Celeste. We gasped.

Me and Hayley sat in the log.

"You've came back."Hayley said as we both get up. "I always came back."

"Take it. It will work."Elijah told us both he gave us the two jars we smiled.

"Eve and I will round up as many of our people as we can. Come full moon, I can finally free my family."Hayley told him. They both hugged making me feel left out. They are talking as Me and Celeste know Elijah is falling for her more.

"Come O."Hayley told me. Me and Hayley went over there as Brian and Jackson followed us.