Chapter Six Louis the Troublemaker

It's been about 3 weeks since Noah, Niall, Nadine, and Noelle moved in.
And let me tell you things haven't been the easiest, but they are making things work.
Liam has also traded up some rooms. The guest room has been re made into the girls room. Louis room into Noah and Niall room. Louis and Harry sharing.

" Liam, can I umm ask you something?" Asked Nadine softly

" sure bug, what's up?" Asked Liam

" it's more private, can we talk in your room?" Asked Nadine, as herself, Niall, Noelle, Liam, and Harry are in the room.

" sure sweet pea, let's go" Liam said and is a little worried why it would be private but that's okay.

They go to Liam room, and Nadine climbs onto Liam bed. Liam sits next to her.

" do you love me? And my brothers and sister?" Asked Nadine softly " do you care about us?" She asked

" yes I do love you kiddos, you've my foster children and I love you. I care about you a lot. Why do you ask love?" Liam said softly as he brings Nadine on his lap.

" just because Miss. Nicola, said we would only be here a few weeks. Well it's been a few weeks, so I know we'll be leaving soon" Nadine says trailing off.
" but the thing is, I don't want to leave you Liam. I like you and your sons, and you take good care of me and my siblings. Please don't let them take us away from you? Please?" She says softly as a tear escape her eyes.

Liam isn't sure what to say. Honestly he really hasn't thought much about it yet. He forgot this was only temporary, and he is really getting an attachment to these children.
Maybe he should continue to foster them? Maybe even adopt them in the future?
I mean what's 4 more kids?

" Nadine I love you very much. Remember that. I won't let them take you or your siblings away okay? Me and the boys have grown at attachment to the 4 of you, as I know you've grown to like all of us as well. I want you to stay here with us. We can make this more premenant." Says Liam with a soft smile

" thank you! Thank you so much! Daddy..... I mean Liam! Thank you" Nadine says happily and hugs Liam so so tight.

" you can call me daddy if you like, I don't mind or Liam" says Liam with a soft smile, he is glad she feels safe with him and wants to stay.

" really? I umm maybe" Nadine says with a soft smile " can we tell the boys? We can stay? Please?" She asked

" of course sweet pea, we can" Liam says

Nadine hugs him, and is so happy, she's is bouncing.
They will tell them at dinner or sometime.

" I hate you!" Screamed Louis to Niall and Noah, him, Niall, and Harry were playing a game.
But he said Niall was playing unfair.

" Louis William that isn't nice. Say sorry" Zayn scolded him. " you can't say that to me"

" I can! It's not like they are my real brothers anyways, so I can say that" Louis says and laughs.

" Louis! I said stop! You can't say that to anyone!" Zayn said stern

" you aren't dad, so you can't tell
Me what to do. They are orphans and I hate them! I wish they weren't here!" Louis says and pushes Niall.

" don't push my brother Louis!" Noah says angrily

" Louis William! That's it!" Zayn says and stands up, he grabs Louis and smacks his bottom as hard as he could three times. " you are going to dad" he said angrily

" fuck off!" Louis said loudly and gets out of Zayn grip.
He then proceeds to kick Noah and Niall. And tries to throw something at them.
You can tell Noah is angry and before Zayn can intervene, Noah hits Louis, not too hard, but enough to scare Louis.

" get over here now" Zayn says and picks up his little brother.

He will be telling Liam what happened.
Liam was watching tv with Noelle and Nadine. When Zayn came up. Zayn explains to Liam what happened, and Liam was beyond mad, that he almost spanked Louis right there and then.
But he kept his cool. He asked Zayn to lay with the girls, they weren't feeling well.
While he deals with Louis. Zayn agrees.

Liam takes some time in the kitchen to himself, cause he is livid with his son.
Once he is calm, he goes upstairs to find Louis sitting on his bed.

" Louis William Payne! What is wrong with you? From the moment, they came here. You've been rude and mean to them. And that stops today son, If you hit them, call them names or anything, I'm belting you right there. They may be foster siblings, but they are still our family, and you will treat them as you would your brothers" Liam says stern and loud

" I don't like them! They aren't my real siblings. I don't want anymore kids" Louis says as he gets off the bed and stomps his foot.

" Louis William! This is unacceptable. You will be kind to your foster siblings! Stop this now okay? I will belt you every time if I have too" Liam says and takes off his belt.

" daddy no belt, I'm sorry" Louis said he's only had the belt a handful of times and it hurts.

" yes the belt. Your behavior has been unacceptable. Do you understand that?" Liam says as he sits down. " over my lap" he says stern

Louis does as told. He knows he isn't getting out of it anymore. He lays over his dad lap, and his pants are pulled down.
Liam starts the spanking hard.

20 spanks in with the belt, and Louis is crying hard.
20 more spanks and he is begging his dad to stop and that he is sorry.
Liam lands 5 more hard ones.

" I'm sorry daddy I'll be better" Louis says softly

" I know it's forgiven" says Liam as he cuddles his son.

They cuddle for sometime before Louis falls asleep.
Liam lags Louis on the bed and covers him up. Now time to talk to Noah.....