Cheryl's Pov

I woke up with a strange feeling in my stomach it was throwing me off. Oh well I need to get ready for today me and T.T are going on a date . My phone is going off like crazy it was really annoying me so I picked it up it was just a message from the hobo ( Jughead). Hey meet at pops - hobo. I don't respond because I don't feel like it. I put my phone down and head to my closet looking for something decent to wear  no,no so last season nope. Ughh I  seriously need to go shopping.  Then I see it my black cherry bomb shirt its my favorite because duh I'm Cheryl "Bombshell" Blossom and also I love the runaways. I put on my favorite red mini skirt next my favorite pair gucci shoes then to tie it all together my red serpent jacket. 

I examine myself in the mirror while I apply my signature red lipstick. I start tearing up because like always Jason is not far from my thoughts. It's been almost 6 months since I found out what happened With Daddy and Jason. I hated my father for what he did and that coward bastard killed himself and F.P was the one to take the heat . I stood there for a second longer wiped my eyes and headed down stairs.  Good morning nana I said as I was walking toward the door .  Nana was being her weird self a usual when mother came in and gave her breakfast. "Mother I'm leaving and  I do not know when I will be back ."I said  Cheryl  I do not care you are a disappointment I wish Jason was still alive it should have been you . Mother said. I'm not going to lie it hurts but I keep my composure and head out swiftly. 

The cold air hit my legs because they were exposed I run to my car a cherry red  61 Chevrolet impala and pull out of Thorne hill and make my way to pops to wait for Toni. I pull into pops 20 minutes later and order a strawberry milkshake  with two cherries on top.  I sat in my booth waiting for Toni sipping on my milkshake getting impatient. Suddenly The door rings someone just walked in I turn to see  who it is to my disappointment its just the hobo.

 I turn as he walks to my table grabs the cherry I was saving  and sits opposite of me. Hey ho- I stop once I see how blood shot his eyes are. What happened? I asked kinda of concerned.  Whoa there don't ask questions I might start think you actually have a heart and care about me he quips . I let it slide because I can see he is upset. " Im sorry it's just that Betty cheated on me with Archie. He said. I suddenly felt my blood boiling and I was furious  at Betty and Archie how dare they do this to him. Wait why do I care I ask myself . Its because he is the serpent king  yeah thats why he's MY Serpent king . Whoa "My" serpent king  possessive aren't we I  internally scold myself while jughead looked at me worriedly. 

   A/N I'm going to stop it here let me know what you think whats going to happen next.I am open towards any suggestions. Thank you for giving my book a chance. (582 words) :)