Jughead pov

"Ohh  you really think you can?" says Malachi leader of the ghoulies smirking at us. I was shocked I though I already handled him and penny. I can't lose it here to many people. "Oh serpent scum when are you going to realize that you won't beat us yeah you took out penny but I am still here." Malachi says viscously. Damn it I think to myself what do I do I feel my jaw clench. "Don't worry I won't come for you yet the boss isn't ready to see you again yet Veronica . See you soon see you really soon."He says as he starts walking out "Oh and Serpent trash we aren't through nice body work on the car." He says as he walks out and takes off. I am seething as I walk outside to see my car tagged it says Serpent scum on the side  and keyed on all sides."SON OF A BITCH!"I shout. I walk back in and sit down veronica is shaking and Cheryl is furious she looks gorgeous when she's angry. Focus Jughead  "Okay we know who is the puppet but who is the master it's not betty she is a pawn or Archie he is to dumb ." I say. "Fuck who cares let's just ask who he working with." says Sweet Pea says. "Look  I like your enthusiasm sweet pea but it's not like he would give up his boss." I say .  Veronica stand's up as she let go of sweet pea's hand "I need to think maybe come up with a plan Cheryl bathroom." she says. Cheryl gets up and heads  to the bathroom with her . "Alright boy's we need to head back to the hospital ask dumb ginger boy what he knows. If he doesn't tell us feel free to kick his ass again." I say as I munch on a fry.

Cheryl pov I was furious those damn ghoulies  threaten  us in public. They almost killed Jughead last time now they want Veronica. I am snapped out of my thoughts when Veronica tell's me to come to the bathroom with her. We walk in check the stalls to see if anyone is listening in on us talking. " I think I know  who is the boss is ." say's Veronica." Who is it V." I say . "Well he said the boss isn't ready to see me again yet which implies we know each other." she say's smartly. "So that mean's we are dealing with someone from your past." I conclude . " But who is coming back and what do they want. "she say's I pale we as we come to the same answer. "No No way she wouldn't not him not after everything he did. "She cries. "Nick  St Clair is back isn't he ?" I ask in a soft voice she nods. Suddenly her phone rings no caller id so she answers on speaker. "Hey beautiful miss me because I missed you that friend-of yours  that blossom girl she looked delicious too bad our fun got ruined."He says evilly. I am shaking in anger Veronica grabs my hand and holds it tightly. "I might get to have fun with the both of you no interruptions this time.I'll be seeing you both soon. "He say's as he hangs up . We walk out and fill in the boys.

Jughead pov  " WHAT THE FUCK !!" I shout as Cheryl grabs my hand and intertwines  to calm me down. "Come on hobo king you can't lose your cool in public." she says calmly as they explain what happen . I relaxed a little bit  but I am still furious at that bitch petty cooper. I blush as I see our hands still intertwined but I don't remove my hand from hers she doesn't move her's from mine. "I can't believe her she is such a bitch . But the most fucked up part is I was probably going to forgive her. But this calling him bringing all that pain back."Veronica cries into sweet peas shoulder. "V look we are going to protect you so don't worry for now the guys and I will handle it." I say calmly. "Girls and fangs take my car to joker and fix it  me and sweet pea are going to the hospital in cherry's car if that's okay with her." I say she nod's yes   as I go to pay the bill as the others walk out.  As I start to walk out I see Cheryl waiting for me outside the door. "Here you go hurt my car I get you fixed like a dog." she says as she gives me the keys and her signature smirk.  I start to walk away " Wait, please be careful" she says as gives me a sweet short kiss on the lips. I feel myself melting in my shoes as I stand there in shock as she walk's away red as hell to my car . Sweet Pea gives me the look "Shut up sweet pea she was just worried about me nothing else." I say unconvincingly.  He just nods and slides into the passenger seat as we drive off to the hospital.

A/n I know it's been all week my wifi was down anyway how is the story going  more fluff and action coming  a  archie pov  is coming  so look forward to that . Like vote comment share all that good stuff 861 word count not bad not bad. Also new book coming either another riverdale, the original's,PJO or a merlin fic I don't know  but open to suggestion also.