Elizebeth/Archibald Pov

Elizabeth Pov 

warning  : Sexual stuff 

OHHH OOHHH God harder harder uhhhhh uhhhhh damn it . I screamed in pleasure as Archie pounded into me. Betty your mom is here keep your voice down he said slammed harder into me . I don't care I need you faster faster. I say as pull his hair and kiss him harder while riding his short but effective shaft. Then I start thinking about Jughead and his long and massive member but the most he let me do was a blowjob  it was amazing but I needed more. I known Archie for a long time and he let me do stuff with him so I don't feel that guilty. But Jughead is my boyfriend and I love him but it's not enough . I am pulled out of my daydreams when I feel something wet inside me.  Damn it Archie you were supposed to pull out damn it I say as get off of  him and walk towards the bathroom. I make a call to Jughead but he doesn't answer. I guess I will call him later.

Archie Pov 

I called Jughead and put my phone under Bettys Pillow so I could here him listen to us do it. I hate myself for this but I want Betty all for myself.  I hear him about to hang up so I start thrusting faster into betty to make her moan. I know he hears because I hear him click. When we started fucking I told betty I didn't have a condom because I want her to have my baby. I am going to trap her then break it off with Veronica.  I am still thrusting into her then I let myself release into her. She gets off of me after telling me off and walks away. I was happy because I knew her time of the month was supposed to start in two days so the chances of her getting pregnant were high.  I quickly get dressed and leave back to my house with a smile. 

Toni Pov 

I was walking past Bettys  house when I heard the nosies from Betty sounding sexual.So  I hid behind a tree. Not five minutes later I see Archie walking into his house with a smug look on his face.  I was shocked but I need to talk to Cheryl. I continue on my way to pops but this hot chick comes up to me  and I check her out. She  starts flirting and pulls me into an alley  . I was kind of into because me and Cheryl have been fighting lately. This girl was so hot she started making out with me shoving her tongue down my throat and her hand gently rubbing my clit from the outside of my panties. 

I knew I had a girlfriend but  I bring myself to care in the moment. We pulled away gasping for air she removes her hand . So you wanna tell me your name beautiful she says.  I tell her you should give your name before asking for someone else's . She chuckles at me Well my name is Dawn Sweet -water. My knee's start buckle under  me  as she grabs my waist steadying me upright . Omg I just let one of the richest girls in Riverdale feel me up. I start to speak but the words won't come out.  Finally after a minute of her staring at me I choke out my name. Its Toni Topaz  I say with a small blush creeping on to my face.  Well Toni let's do this again sometime she says with a  smirk as she takes my phone and puts her number in it. She walks away swaying her hips and flicking her long blonde hair behind her. My phone starts going off its Cheryl oh crap guilt and annoyance  rush threw me.  I text her I am on the way  but Dawn is still on my mind.

A/N    Okay finally finished with the chapter I think its okay. Let Me know what you think, How are we feeling about Toni and This Dawn character . Anyway Next chapter will be up as soon I start writing it. As always send feedback I encourage  it. ( 684 words )   :)  Please vote  and share if you want.