Chapter three: A heart to be found

After visiting streets by streets of the Yang's state, no sign of his bride was found, looking around him, his feet brought him into the woods, cautiously searching for the lost bride.

While Jungwon was searching for a clue of where could Y/n may be, a story was unfolding in the land where Y/n was at.

After asking everyone, and every bone and corpse around what happened to her "husband" and what was he like before he "left", only an old kind woman told her what happened to his past.

"The story started, 28 years ago when a boy fall in love with a girl, it says that the boy was the son of a rich marquis, and the girl was a commoner who sells fresh apples with her ill father in town. They loved each other for over two years, but the marquis could not approve of what his heir wanted and banished the girl out of town on the day of their wedding day, before the day ends, the boy took his life beside a river and swore his vow in the ring his lover should have worn, and that vow was for him to marry whoever wears the ring." The old lady said, patting Y/n's back after telling the sad story of her husband. But a question kept Y/n from leaving the old woman alone.

"How can his body not decay if the tragedy was 26 years ago?" She curiously asked.

"I see, some say it was because he was buried beside a cold river that's located in the cold woods, but some can't believe it, some say he was blessed by the river fairy, making his vow come true and keeping his bone and flesh together, but no one knows what happened to the boy." The lady said before Y/n wander around the place.

Everyone seems nice, and Riki has been inside of his room the whole time, you sometimes wonder what time it may be in the living world, were your parents looking for you? Was Jungwon worried? Is he sad you were gone? All you can think of is a way to go home, but the thought of Riki kept your thoughts in action.

Stepping inside the room, Riki is still looking so sad, after approaching him, he looks at you and asks you a question.

"So you already know the truth?" His voice was painted in blues, and suddenly your hand reach out for his.

"I'm sorry." That was what you can only say.

"It's okay, I'm just sad you already know how pathetic I am, and just happy that you already know." He said smiling a little.

"You're not pathetic for doing it, I think you were just devastated and alone, and you miss her." Her words reached Riki's heart unknowingly, and a heartfelt chuckle left his lips, while she looks at him a little different from before.

And as if something was there, that wasn't there before.

Searching and looking all over the woods Jungwon found ripped-up fabrics on the ground, and some were on those tree branches.

'As if she was chased by a bear'

Worry flooded all over Jungwon's body and mind.

Following the trails, wishing to find Y/n and hoping she was unharmed. He moved his legs like he was being chased and is chasing for a thing, but after reaching the end of the trails, it lead him into the end of the woods, searching all over the wide field before him, when a black smoke appeared before his eyes, and a terrifying bone appeared before the smoke.

"Follow the water and look beyond, you'll find the key, the blood, the flesh, the bone; look for his grave and open the passage," The bonehead then spoke.