5 • Don't Tell...

After Shotaro said that, the call ended followed by knocks on the door. More like bangs.

Taeyong sped walked down the steps again, aggravated that he was going up and down the steps. Whoever was banging in his door like a mad man was gonna get it.

If there's dents in my door I swear to god.

He opened the door with a aggressive swing. When he saw who it was, he was cut off with a hand to his mouth and Shotaro simply said saying,

"Yuyu huh? We need to talk."

Shotaro removed his hand away from Taeyong's mouth and pulled in a hesitant Sungchan. Doyoung and Jaehyun happily following close behind.

"Yes welcome in! Would you like any refreshments?" The oldest said sarcastically.

Doyoung raised his pointer finger and replied, "Water with fresh cut strawberries and lemons is fine."

Taeyong's stank face made Doyoung laugh. "Relax I'm just joking."

Jaehyun took a seat on the couch waiting for Shotaro to start whatever it was. He was just here for the tea. Sungchan was only here because Shotaro dragged him.

The real reason was because other then Taeyong, Sungchan knew how to keep a hype Taro in check. Sometimes he needs that little anchor.

"First things first!" Taro chirped, "You and Yuta?" He questions with a sly smirk.

Taeyong's chest became heavy. He started to twist around the rings on his finger discreetly. "Huh? I don't know what you're talking."

"Oh my gooood! Please don't act stupid like Yuta. I swear he acts like he doesn't—"

"Taro, calm down." Sungchan said softly. Shotaro puffed his cheeks and fell into Sungchan'a shoulder pointing.

"Back to what Taro was trying to say..." Doyoung continued, "Do you like Yuta?"

"And don't beat around the bush like you did the first time. We know when you lie, Ty." Jaehyun added in.

Fact is, he had no problem lying when it came to the others. It was never a big lie, just something small like a dish left in the sink.

But if Shotaro, Doyoung, Jaehyun or Sungchan is present when a lie slips out his mouth, he knows he's gonna get it later.

With a sigh of defeat, Taeyong came clean. "Yes, I like Yuta..." He mumbled with his head hung low.

Shotaro who was now cuddled up in Sungchan's arms jumped up with joy, dancing around the living room.

"YES!! I KNEW IT!! I SAW WITH MY EYEBALLS!!" He confessed through screams.

Taeyong smiled nervously, "Jeeze Taro calm down. It's not that serious..."

Now it was Doyoung's turn to be loud. "NOT THAT SERIOUS?! TAE, THIS IS THE FIRST TIME YOU EVER MENTIONED YOU LIKED SOMEONE!"

Taeyong rolled his eyes. "I liked people before Doie... anyways, why did you all come?" He stopped to think.

"WAIT, HOW LONG DID YOU GUYS KNOW?!?" Taeyong asks, suddenly realizing more than one person knew his small, big secret.

"If anything we were the first ones to notice!" Sugchan said draping his arm around his friend's shoulder.

"I think you need to be recalibrated. It was me who noticed it first." Taro corrected in a matter-of-fact tone.

Sungchan sighed, "Sho, you said that Taeyong was planning on abducting Yuta to make babies..."

"Yo what?" Jaehyun let out a air laugh.

Taeyong's mouth fell open as he covered his face due to embarrassment. "Oh my god.."

"You are around Xiaojun too much! You already know he claims there's ghost almost every where he goes." Doyoung recalled.

He will never forget the time Jun called him crying all because there was a 'ghost' that was banging on the doors.

Turns out it was just Yangyang banging on the front and back door since Xiaojun didn't let him in. He actually forgot he invited him over.

Even tho Yangyang kept saying it was him the whole time, Xiaojun believed it was the 'ghost' trying to take him away.

"Aww wait, your babies would be cute tho~" Taro cooed.

Taeyong blushed. "O-okay Sho... let's cut out the fantasies..."

"But it could be a reality~"

"What about Mark?"

Everyone faced Sungchan who had a serious look which earned two loud groans from Tae and Sho. "Way to ruin the mood Chan." Taro grumbled, Taeyong nodding slightly agreeing with his cousin.

Sungchan shrugged, "Sorry but Mark really is a big obstacle in this. What are you gonna do?"

"I don't know what to do..." Taeyong responds truthfully, "But at the same time... I don't want to tell him."

"Ty, at the end of the day, Mark was your friend first. A friend that you could turn to-"

"And he hurt Yuta, Chan..."

Taeyong just couldn't let it go. It bugged him to the point where thinking about it only made him want to act on impulse and he knew that was wrong.

"It could've been anyone but it had to be Yuta."

Doyoung gave a reassuring smile. "And maybe you just need to hear Mark's story. We all know he doesn't just do things without reasoning."

•• 💫 ••

After talking about the situation a little while longer, Shotaro brought up his amazing idea again.

"Okay but what if Taeyong actually abducted Yuta to make babies?!"

"Sho..." Sungchan said, his voice laced with a bit of annoyance.

"I don't care! Call me stupid but I would want a little cousin to spoil! Like seriously, there's no way no one could hate me. I'm so loveable." He shrieks.

Taeyong rolled his eyes with a chuckle, "I think we all can agree that Sho is loveable."

All three hyungs except Shotaro looked at Sungchan teasingly.

"I hate all of you." He mumbles.

"YOU HATE ME?!" Shotaro gasps, just now letting go of his friend's hand.

"WHAT, NO! NEVER!"

"You don't hate me?" Shotaro pouts.

His friend's cuteness was a little too much for him as he started to stutter out his words.

"He asked you a simple question chan." Doyoung taunts.

"A very easy one of you ask me." Jaehyun adds in.

Taeyong watched Sungchan's face turn red. He decided to step in since the young friend started to look like tomato about to explode.

"Alright let's leave him alone."

"That's okay. I know Channie loves me." Shotaro stood on his tipy toes, planting a soft kiss on his cheek.

"Beacuse I love him too."

•• 💫 ••

Edited: 3/24/2022