11 • I Love...

Yuta had been up for a hour now and couldn't move–well, he could but he didn't want to wake the sleeping male in his arms.

"I hope you know how beautiful you are." Yuta said, caressing Ty's cheek and smiling when he felt him lean into his touch.

Yuta pulled the covers up on them a bit more and wrapped his arms back around Taeyong. He was excited to see the stars tonight but he wanted all he wanted to do now was seize the moment.

•• 💫 ••

3:30 pm

Taeyong sat up rubbing his eyes with a yawn. He looked at the time and blamed since it was his idea to talk the whole night.

"Yu, wake up." He mumbled, the deep grogginess of his voice catching Taeyong off guard. When he got no response he started to tap on Yuta's bare chest unknowingly.

"Yuta come on, get up." Tae started to move around, sill oblivious to the position he is in right now. Yuta groaned, a hand coming up to cover his disoriented face.

"What exactly are you trying to wake up? Me or what you are sitting on?"

It took him a few seconds. Maybe even a whole minute before he realized what Yuta was talking about and shot up.

"Oh my god- I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to!"

"Calm down I'm just playing." Yuta laughed, "I can take my shower first so you can get a bit more sleep if you want."

Taeyong nodded and got comfortable once more.

"Uhh, Ty?"

"Hm?"

"I need to get up." He said booping Taeyong's nose. The said male sighed, rolling of his chest and replacing the warmth with a pillow.

"I mean shoot, if you like it I'd be happy to do it again–" Yuta was cut off by a pillow being thrown to his face and Taeyong smirking to himself.

•• 💫 ••

9:00 pm

"Fifteen minutes away!" Taeyong cheered.

Despite being told to calm down, Yuta did the exact opposite. You could practically feel the excitement radiating off of him.

Taeyong was excited too but someone had to be the calm on in this for safety measures. "Okay okay, calm down. Remember you are driving!" He stated.

Yuta's mouth fell opened offended. "I'm a better driver then you Taeyong. You have no room to talk!"

The older corrected him saying he was the better driver because he knew how to parallel park and Yuta could never park straight.

"That's parking not driving therefore what you say has now meaning." Yuta countered, sticking his tongue out like a child.

•• 💫 ••

Yuta pulled into the parking spot, surprisingly straight might I add, and turned of the car. Taeyong smiled, getting out the car and walking over to the driver side.