.....

“Wabi-sabi, What’s the next thing on my schedule?”
Kyoya asked, while walking out of the meeting room.

“You have a 2 hour vacant time” 
Wabi-sabi said, in a formal tone.

“The formal tone again . . . still mad at me?”
Kyoya asked, while walking to the elevator.

Yes, you are stupid!”
Wabi-sabi said, in a matter-of-fact tone of voice.

“Is that how you call your father now? *sigh*
Kyoya said, with his lips slightly down.

Well I don’t remember having a stupid idiot for a father who asked me and expect his children to call a scum of a man respectfully”
Wabi-sabi said, in an annoyed tone of voice.

*sigh* Wabi-sabi . . . it's not like we’ll get anywhere if we keep holding a grudge against him. And might I remind you, I’ve completely thrown his company under me
Kyoya said, while stepping out of the elevator.

By the way, Should I be worried about the fact that you weren’t as focused as usual?” 
Kyoya added.

“I was talking to Ritsu”
Wabi-sabi said.  

“Since when did you learn how to slack off?”   
Kyoya said, with a small grin on his face.

“I would like to say, I was also doing my job. I was multitasking, you should be happy to have such a hard worker in your company” 
Wabi-sabi said, in an offended tone of voice.

“I’m grateful to have you as a subordinate and son“
Kyoya said, while opening his office door. 

“You’re forcing your son to work for you, unpaid, basically 24-7, and yet you still call him a slacker! Wow how low of you AND-”

Wabi-sabi, said with a slightly mad tone and started to rant.

Oh dear It appears I’ve hit a nerve. I guess I have been overworking him and Reo . . . I guess I’ll give him a week off and well Reo is already not working so why bother with him”
Kyoya thought, while listening to Wabi-sabi’s rant.

Starting from tomorrow you’ll have a week off then”
Kyoya said, making Wabi-sabi stop ranting and look at him from his computer with a shocked face.

“I didn’t know you can make such a face”
Kyoya said, while sitting on his chair.

YOU DO REALIZED I’M STUCK TO YOU AND THE OTHERS RIGHT!?!”
Wabi-sabi shouted, making Kyoya cover his ears.

“First of all manners young man. And second yes, I know full well that you spent your whole life helping me manage the company but I think it's time for you to use that free will of yours. That means you can do whatever you want for the whole week.  You’re not literally stuck with us. You can just go and travel, If I really need you I can just get Ristu to find you. Don’t worry, before I made you I was managing the company on my own. Reo wasn’t helping at all
Kyoya said, but for some reason Wabi-sabi doesn’t look happy at all.

You really are an idiot”
Wabi-sabi said, before leaving Kyoya’s computer.

Wasn’t he complaining. Why is he so sad? He really does need to have his own life. He can’t always be with me and I can’t always be with him. I am a human after all I have limited time”
 Kyoya thought, while trying to get ahead of some work. 

Meanwhile . . . 

“I - I would like to offer you a proposal”
Tamaki said, while gripping Haruhi’s hand tighter.