......

“Hey! Nagisa, wanna hang out?”
Karma asks, while he jumps off the bus and lands next to Nagisa.

“Eh? Sorry I need to go home or else mom will be angry again . . .” 

“Aw that’s too bad, that old hag is a cockblo- I mean a killjoy”
Karma said, acting like he didn’t say anything suspicious. 

“Did I just hear that right?”
Ritsu asked, clearly alarmed at what Karma almosted said.

“Hear what? Did you get a virus again? I told you already Stop watching anime at those suspicious sites”
Wabi-sabi said, popping up out of nowhere in Nagisa’s phone. Startling Ritsu in the process.

“A-Aren’t you supposed to be somewhere else, Wabi-sabi?! What are you even doing here?!”
Ritsu screamed, Making Nagisa flinch and remove his earphone for a second.

“Okay, I’ll be going now, Karma. See you at school”
He said, while he jogs away from Karma. Only to turn back again and wave at him. Nagisa might not have noticed the redness Karma developed on his face when he turned around and started walking again, but it didn’t go unnoticed by the two digital siblings, who looked at each other with a knowing look.

“So . . . How do we get home? I mean Reo is in the Hospital and all”
Nagisa asked, while putting his earphones back on again, and removing his phone from his back pocket. 

“That’s the reason I’m here. Kyoya is already waiting at the parking lot, two streets away”
Wabi-sabi said, while Ritsu was staring at Nagisa’s face intensely, as if her life was flashing in front of her.

“So . . . Nagisa . . . What do you think of that Karma kid?”
Wabi-sabi asked suddenly, making Nagisa stumble a bit. 

“A best friend? Karma is a good kid. I know that he might have SOME alarming character traits, but I swear he’s really nice”
He said, while looking around. Seeing this, Wabi-sabi and Ritsu looked at each other with an all knowing look on their faces. They must tell Kyoya . . . hehehehe. . .

“Okay, judging from his name he is part of the Akabane family . . .  Isn’t his parents mad at him for being in E-class? Not that I’m saying that E-class is not good, I’m just saying this because the Akabane family is known for their obsession with face and prestige”
Wabi-sabi said, clearly intrigued at who Karma is.

“Karma doesn’t actually have bad grades, He just has a bad record . . .let’s just say that Karma did something and well heh . . . caused him to end up in E-class with me”
Nagisa said, as he crossed a road. 

“It’s almost like fate that both of you ended up in E-class”
Ritsu said.

“Yeah, an Akabane failing into E-class . . . “
Wabi-sabi said, in a suspicious tone of voice.

“Oh, why is there a limo here . . . Don’t tell me . . .”

“Yup, Kyoya just got back from a meeting so we’re riding a Limo home today”
Wabi-sabi said, cutting off Nagisa.

“Who’s driving? Who’s the driver?”
Nagisa asked, in a shaky voice. There’s no way Reo is already walking, or even standing in fact. 

“Silly Nagi, of course Kyoya has another driver. Kyoya isn’t stupid enough and let an exhuasted Reo incharge of driving a car. That would be a danger to the public and into himself”  
Ritsu said, with an amusing tone of voice. As if she’s making fun of Nagisa for questioning the obvious. 

“Right, Kyoya has always been keen on safety” 
Wabi-sabi said, while Nagisa opened the Limo’s door and went inside. Only to see Kyoya in a suit, sitting and on his laptop typing away.

 “How was the tour?”

Kyoya asked, as he turned off his laptop.

“Okay”

“Boring as fuck”

“Ritsu language”

“Japanese or maybe you want me to say it in english?”

“Why you . . .”

“Can you both stop”

“Is it my fault Ritsu said a bad word? As the eldest it's my job to educate you guys”

“. . . what are you an old man now?”

“If I’m an old man, are you saying Nagisa is a fossil?”

“What no!”

“Why did my age get pulled into this?”

“I don’t know ask Wabi-sabi”

Looking at his children bickering at each other Kyoya doesn’t know if he should let them be or stop them. It’s quite amusing to watch. After a tiring day seeing this makes him feel refresh for some reason, maybe because it’s a new site to see. Raising children really is an adventure. Someday Nagisa will have his rebellious phase, and they will face some turmoil and challenges  but what can he do now? It’s best to cherish the present right now. 

A/N: I’m back!! Hahaha let’s just say the Research subject was a pain hehehe. Anyways The first Voter-follower will get me to tell me when to update!! Also belated Merry Christmas! Lovely people!!