...

Everything has cooled down now.....
Reo said while looking at the chaos in the streets. He couldn't help but be angry. Why are the children who's supposed to be enjoying the time of their lives were the one who's doing this? Didn't the older generation stopped this already? What the hell?! THEN WHY DO THEY COMPLAIN TO US THAT THEY MADE THE WORLD WHAT IT IS NOW!?!?! In his opinion he just have one thing to say "yeah...... Dumping all of your problems that you caused to the younger generation is great. Yeah sure you've fought in a World war and we're greatful for your sacrifice and bravery but ignoring the fact that you where dumping huge plastic waste into the ocean is a no go, and yes I know you were focused on building your country up again but still...... When that was all done you guys (A) Didn't realized or (B) Didn't care. Like how you didn't care about the Black,Arab and LGBTQ+ communities. For God sakes YOUR RAISE SHOULD NOT MAKE YOU FEEL SCARED FOR YOUR LIFE. HONORING YOUR CULTURE SHOULD NOT GET YOU DISCRIMINATED AGAINST [in his opinion the un cultured freaks are just jealous] LET'S NOT GET STARTED ON THE LGBTQ+ COMMUNITY!!! LOVING SOMEONE SHOULD NOT GET YOU INTO JAIL OR BE BULLIED, BE BEATEN or BE "FIX" its not a disease and its not a mistake! Is this what God wanted us to do to each other? I'm betting no......  He must be very disappointed.......

You think thats bad I heard their trying to ban abortion.....
Koro sensei said after seeing Reo's disgusting face

You got to be kidding me!!!? Are you serious?!?
Reo asked in a angry voice

I'm afraid so..... They call them selves Pro life......
Koro sensei said with a voice full of saddnes and disappointe

You know I have one comeback to that bulcrap! Mind their own fucking business!! Its not their body why do they have a say to it?!!And I may not want children but I have a lot of LGBTQ+ Friends that do!! Like my boss *sigh* and some of these states not allow those same children who the mother gave up for adoption after they gave birth to them be adopted by Same-sex couples!!!! IN MY OPINION THEIR PRO BIRTH AND NOT PRO LIFE!!! They don't care what happened to the Children after birth!!!!
Reo shouted he's so pissed. how did he know some states don't like the LGBTQ+  people adopting well..... Kyoya won't go to semi illegal means if that was possible........ They were a lot of people blocking Kyoya so..... Kyoya was like fuck that..... If I can't get a child because I'm gay and single by fully legal means then I'll do it semi legal. Even though he didn't want kids Kyoya does and he could clearly saw how frustrated he was.

Also Some people don't want their children to be vaccinated
Koro sensei added. Reo's pretty sure Koro sensei is doing this on pursue to give him high blood. Working for Kyoya who's company mostly focus on medicine field he's a little annoyed but hey he'll just mind his own business. Just saying though the people who really can't get vaccinated will be in danger and if he was a parent even if the conperisy is true he would rather have a autistic child then have a child who suffer from polio,mussels and the flu ect. God...... What the heck is happening in our world.......

A/N: hello my lovely people sorry for the late ish update I was a little hesitant to write this chapter........ So..... Yeah who evers the first voter-follower will get to tell me when to update