....

Meanwhile

Honey........ Its time to wake up.......
Mori said while hidding behind the door that's bullet and bomb proof.

Honey......
He said again. Oh did I forgot to mention Mori is wearing a suit that's especially made for this kind of thing, yeah sure it won't make you 47% safe from Honey but its better then nothing I guess.......

Honey....... Please don't kill me.....
Mori said as he's turning on a robot to see whats happening inside the  room.........

Boom!
Poor Robot-kun didn't even get near Honey at all

.........(° ~ °) .......(||° ^°)  How can I wake him up without dying?
Mori asked himself

Mori..... He WILL kill you..... Even if your his cousin he will kill you.......
I really don't want to test a new method of dying....
Mori said then looks at the housekeeping robot

What should I do?
Mori asked the robot

( ° u °||)
The robot showed on his screen then walking the other way......

Hey! I created you..... You ungrateful brat! How can you do this to one of your creator!
Mori said normally he's a man with few words but when it comes to making Kyoya wait and waking up Honey..... Then f*ck that cuz he's about to die..... God help!!! Please....... Just help.........

(!!!) worth to try.......
Mori said

Hey! Honey!!! Your Godson is already asking me when we'll get their to train him!!!!
Mori shouted...... God if this is my last day pls be proud of me dying as a virgin........

(Acho!!! Is someone talking bad about me this early in the morning...... Nagisa thought while he continue to brush his teeth)

Mori.........?
A small and soft voice came out of the bed.....

Yes?
Mori said while slowly opening the door more.....

What time is it?
Honey asked as he kicked his blanket to the side

9:27 am
Mori replied it took a full two hours to think of how to wake Honey up and also called his lawyer and told him to prepare his will if he won't make it....... /The lawyer is already used to their shenanigans and understand what the hell is happening as someone once tried to wake Honey up while he was at the company...... That's a story for another day...... \

Oh? Why didn't you wake me up earlier!!!
Honey said as he dash to his bathroom to do his morning routine

I woke up late too....
Mori said......

Oh that's very unlike you Mori.....
Honey said as he put toothpaste in his toothbrush

Yeah.......
Mori said as he look at the housekeeping robot that came back when he hears Mori shout...... It was holding a first aid kit.......

I'm gonna tell wabi-sabi we'll be there in half an hour.....
Mori said as he took out his phone and called wabi-sabi

You alive.....? Is he awake? Do you want me to call an ambulance for you?
Wabi-sabi asked as soon as he picked up the phone......

En he's awake I'm ok I don't even have a dislocated bone
Mori said

Thats good thats good well see you here I guess.....
Wabi-sabi said then ended the phone.....

I'm mentally exhausted..... And its still morning.....
Mori whispered to himself

A/N: hello my lovely people!! I'm sorry if I'm dragging his cliffhanger to long I'm just to mentally exhausted to include it to this chapter so please forgive this author for that. Also who ever's the first voter-follower gets to tell me when to update.....