01

I quickly stood up when I heard multiple knocks on my door. I am about to sleep, because it is already 9 PM here in South Korea.

"Who is that?" I asked, annoyed. I opened the door and I saw my cousin Adrielle, smiling at me.

"What brings you here? It's already 9 in the evening. You should've been sleeping." I frown.

She pouted. I look at her disgustingly.

"I can't sleep, Y/N." she said and held my hand. She pulled it, as if she is a baby who is wanting for her Mother's breastfeed.

"And? It's not my problem, anymore. If you can't sleep, then let me have a peaceful rest at least." I rolled my eyes, and removed her hand around mine.

"You're so mean! I really can't sleep. Let's go somewhere." she pleaded, and showed me her puppy eyes. Once again, I look at her disgustingly.

She really need to stop being disgusting. I can't handle my shit, I will vomit here right away.

"Even if you don't do that, you already look like a dog Adrielle."  I teased her. She smacked my shoulders.

"Ouch! You really went here and chose violence." I cried out.

"Just come with me, please. I really can't sleep!" she said.

"Where do you want to go at this fucking hour? You're insane." I shook my head in disbelief.

"Uhm," she smiled. "Bar? You know, let's have fun! You've been busy providing for yourself. You forgot that you still need to release your stress!"

My eyebrows furrowed. "Bar?! Uh. Nah. I am not going. Just go by yourself."

"Y/N, don't be like this. What if I got kidnapped? Don't you care about your pretty cousin's life?" she pouted.

"I do. I love animals. I am an animal lover." I smiled. She glared at me.

"Fuck you, bitch."

"Fuck you too. I need sleep." I was about to close the door but she entered.

"Uh! What the hell is your problem?"

"Come with me now, Y/N. I'll make sure that you'll have fun. I will also treat you, just tell me what drink do you like. I will definitely get it for you! I will find a man for you, so you can flirt. I feel like you haven't suck a dick for ages –"

"What the fuck, Adrielle? Shut your dirty mouth. Uh, so unholy!"

"What are you now? A fucking virgin? Hell nah! Suck my boobs." she laughed.

"Fine. I am coming!"

"Really? Okay, you can take a bath now. I will wait!" she jumped in excitement. I rolled my eyes and lazily picked up my towel and clothes. I entered the bathroom and took a bath.

I wore a red silk dress, so I can easily take it off when we got home. I am sure we will be quick. I putted soft make up to look presentable. I let my hair down.

"Perfect! Let's go! I was invited in a party, my best friend said that it is for artists and idols. So, it's a bit private. We're lucky! Oh my god, I am so excited!" she screamed.

We drove to the bar. It was a high-end bar and it really look expensive. I feel like, I shouldn't be here. But, Adrielle pulled me inside.

I saw a lot of people inside, but it is not crowded unlike the low-class bar I've been in. It seems professional. When we entered, I saw a lot of idols. Adrielle was right.

I felt my heart jump for a moment. So, they have event like this?

"Oh my god! There are a lot of idols here, Y/N. Go and pick whoever you want, and I will do the same." she giggled as she look at our surrounding.

"Are we really allowed here, you bitch? I feel like we don't belong here!" I whispered to Adrielle.

"Of course, we look like idols because we're pretty. We are fit in here." she said confidently. I rolled my eyes.

"Adrielle, right here!" someone shouted my cousin's name. It turned out that it was her best friend, Yuqi.

We went in their table and sat down. My heart jumped for a while when I saw Jackson. Jackson Wang! He is in here. I also saw Kino and Hui of Pentagon. Oh my god. This is insane. I am not expecting them here!

"Just have fun. Don't mind the couples you see in here." Yuqi smiled. I smiled and nodded awkwardly. I really don't know what to do because I am surrounded my famous idols. So, they are really close to each other? Wow. I pity those fans who doesn't know how much interactions had happened especially, they are all in same place.

"This is Y/N, guys. She is my best friend's cousin." Yuqi introduced me. I was shock for a moment. I felt my cheeks blushed, when they turned their attention to me.

"Hey! Y/N?" Hui approached me. He sat beside me, making my heart beat faster.

"A–ah. Y/N. H–hwang Y/N." I stuttered. He smiled.

"It's nice to meet you, Y/N. I am Hui." he smiled. I smiled too. I almost passed out. Some of non-idols approached me too. They are all kind.

I excused myself. I need to go to the bathroom. But, I forgot to ask them where. I saw a man standing, with a black bucket hat on his head.

"Excuse me. Can I ask? Where is the bathroom here?" I asked politely. He looked at me.

I was shocked. I felt my heart dropped. My mouth formed an "o" shape.

H–he is fucking Jeon Jungkook!

I gasped when he leaned closer.

"Hmm?" he asked. Oh my god! Oh my god!

I felt butterflies inside my stomach. I find it hot. I blushed and looked down.

"I– uh. Uhm, w–where's the bathroom?" I stuttered. I am so nervous. I am in front of Jeon Jungkook! Jeon Jungkook is in front of me! Holy shit. I am gonna die in nervousness.

"Why do you look nervous?" he laughed. "Anyways, the bathroom is on the right side. You can see it right away." he pointed a direction.

I swallowed hard.

"T–thanks." I bowed. He nodded. I quickly ran towards the bathroom, and look at myself in the mirror. Holy fuck. What just had happened?! I am going crazy!