04

I never had the chance to thank Chan for his tip, or gift. It is the first time that a customer had given me this much tip. We aren't really not allowed to receive tip this much. I lied. Because, I can't really accept it. It is too much.

But, I don't have a choice because he already left. I wish, I will be given a chance to meet him again so I could atleast treat him dinner or lunch.

It's already 7:50 in the evening, that means, my shift is about to end. The restaurant still have a lot of customers.

"Your shift is about to end, Y/N. You can rest for now. Riri is already here." Hyunjin said, as I passed the order to him. I look at Riri, who just got out from the bathroom.

"Yep, Hyunjin is right Y/N! You can leave now. You seems tired." Riri said, and pat my shoulders.

"I still have more time." I answered.

"Hey, it's almost your shift's end! It's okay. Hyunjin, your shift is already done right?" Riri said.

"Yeah." Hyunjin answered.

"Then, go home now. Hyunjin, take Y/N home. It's dangerous outside!" Riri requested.

I shook my head. "It's fine. My home is just near. I can handle it."

"We don't know what's on the streets, Y/N. Come on, go with Hyunjin." Riri said. Riri is like our mother here in La Aviola. She's not really that old, but her presence screams authority. She always take care of us like a Mother.

"Okay. I'll just change." I said tiredly. I went to my locker. I changed my uniform, and picked up my things.

Hyunjin and I left the restaurant.

"Where do you live?" I asked Hyunjin.

"Not that far."

"Sorry that you had to walk with me." I said and looked at him.

He smiled. His eyes disappeared.

"It's nothing! Your house is on my way home." he said.

"Thanks, by the way." I smiled.

"You should've told me, so I can walk with you always. Riri is right, it's dangerous outside. I know you can fight for yourself, but we don't know who will harm you." he said, like a father. I looked at him in amusement.

"It's not that far. But, thank you for caring anyways."

He just smiled. He took me home, and I thanked him for that.

The next day morning, Adrielle is in my apartment again.

"What brings you here?" I frowned, "Why do you always come in the most complicated time? It's just 7 in the morning, Adri."

"I just paid a visit!" she defended herself. She sat comfortably on my sofa while eating some type of crackers.

"What ever." I went back to my bed.

"You can sleep again. Why do you act like I am going to snatch all your things here?" she shouted at me. I glared at her.

"How can I sleep if you kept on talking, you noisy bitch?" I barked at her. She rolled her eyes. "Your mouth never stops!" I added.

She murmured something. I didn't bother to ask her, and tried to sleep again.

I woke up. I quickly stood up and get my things, because I am already late for work!

I saw Adrielle who's sleeping in the couch, while hugging her snack.

"Adrielle! Why didn't you wake me up, you dumb bitch?!" I shouted at her. Enough to wake her up.