49

Seoul.

"Yey, Seoul!" Seo-jun happily jumped, while I am holding his hand.

I took a deep breath as I look at my surroundings. The feeling, the warmth, it's still the same. This is surely my home.

"It's been a while..." I whispered.

"Wow..." Jae-sung murmured and looked around him. I was holding the both of their hands, while bambam was holding our luggages.

"Oh, there they are! Let's go," Bambam is referring to the van Somi and Do-hyun provided for us. It will bring the four of us to the hotel where we can rest for days.

Seo-jun quickly removed my grip on his hand and run away towards the van.

"Yah, Seojun-ah! Be careful! You might tripped!" I warned him. We tried to keep up with Seo-jun. He really is an energetic child.

"Open please!" Seo-jun knocked the van's door. We chuckled at his cuteness.

"God, what do you feed Seo-jun? How come he is not tired after the long flight?" Bambam asked and placed our luggages.

I shook my head. "I'm not sure too."

The moment we entered the van, Jae-sung quickly fell asleep beside me. While Seo-jun, he is busy looking at the window, and looking at the beauty of Seoul. I am happy that he liked it here, since this is our hometown.

Bambam fell asleep too. I tried to stay awake so I can guide and join Seo-jun in admiring Seoul.

"Do you like it here, Seo-jun?" I asked him. He looked back at me and happily nodded.

"Yes, Mommy! It's so beautiful..." his eyes went back on the scenery we are looking at.

"This is where I was born." I told him. His face made a confused look.

"Really? I thought you were born in New York, Mommy?" he innocently asked me. I laughed and cupped his face.

"No, Seo-jun. I was born in Seoul. Before you and brother was born, we lived in here." I explained.

"Really? Then, why did you left Seoul?" he asked again. I bit my lower lips.

"Uh..." I went speechless. Everytime that I am going to talk to either both of them, I really get speechless sometimes. Of course they are children, they are mostly curious about everything. They are really smart kids. It's just hard to answer their questions sometimes.

"Is Daddy from Seoul too?"

I blinked. "Y-Yes, Seo-jun."

His face suddenly became bright. "Really? Then, can we meet him already Mommy? I want to know him. Please? Please?"

He pouted and hugged me.

"Of course, baby. After Auntie Somi's wedding, we will see your Dad." I smiled and kissed his forehead.

He nodded. "Okay Mommy!"

I let out a soft laugh, "Aren't you tired? You can sleep, we still have few more minutes to go."

"No, Mommy. I don't want to miss this moment." he answered. "Mommy, can I have my tablet, please?"

"Here baby." I handed him his tablet. I watched him take a video of himself while explaining where we are. He showed the roads we are passing buy.

"Hi everyone! We are here at Seoul, Ko—" he paused, "What is it again, Mommy?"

I whispered, "Korea."

"Oh yes! We are here at Seoul, Korea! I'm here with Mommy, Jae-sung, and Uncle Bambam!" the direction of his camera went to us. I waved at the camera.

"We are going to attend Auntie Somi's wedding! Hi Auntie, I love you! And lastly, we are here to meet Dad! I'm so excited guys! Dad if you are watching this, I want you to know that I love you very much even I haven't meet you yet. That's all for today guys, bye!" he stopped the camera recording.

I bit my lower lips to stop myself from crying. I feel really bad for my kids. I feel like a selfish Mother.

"Oh... Mommy, thank you for bringing me here! You are the best Mom ever!" he quickly kissed me on my cheeks.

After few minutes, we finally arrived at our hotel room. Somi and Do-hyun was there to wait for us. Seo-jun ran towards Somi's direction, while Jae-sung just stood beside me.

"Auntie!" Seo-jun hugged Somi.

"Oh my god, Seo-jun! I've missed you little boy!" Somi hugged Seo-jun. "And you too, Jae-sung! Come here,"

I slightly pushed Jae-sung's shoulders to urge him to move forward. Jae-sung looked at me and I just smiled at him. He shyly took a step forward and gave Somi a hug too.

"Such cuties!" Somi smiled at them. I went to Somi and hugged her as I close my eyes.

"I'm happy for you, Somi. Congratulations," I whispered.

"Yah, don't make me cry!" she broke the hug. I saw her pouting.

I smiled.

She leaned closer to me. "Can you share me some tips how to get twin babies?"

I widened my eyes and hit her shoulders. "Yah, yah! Stop!"

We laughed. "Ugh, I just want some tips how to make two handsome babies like your kids!"

"If it is for you, it is for you Somi." I smiled at her.

Bambam separated with us. I entered the hotel room with my kids. Seo-jun ran towards the bed and laid on the top of it, while Jae-sung looked at the glass window.

"See? I told you to rest when we were on the way." I said, referring to Seo-jun. He just pouted at me.

I placed our luggages beside the bed. "Seo-jun, Jae-sung, remove your shoes. Wear this instead, come on."

They removed their shoes and wore the slippers that we bring from New York. These are two pairs of white slippers and they are matching.

They quietly followed me towards the bathroom. They changed their own selves. The hotel delivered a food for us so we won't be needing to call anymore.

"Mommy, when is Auntie Somi's wedding?" Jae-sung asked me while we are eating the hotel's food.

"It's happening in two days, Jae. Why did you ask?" I focused my attention on him.

"Uhm... after that, we are going home already?" he looked at me.

I nodded. "Yes..."

"Aren't we going to stay here with Dad?" Jae-sung avoided my stares. I dropped my utensils silently.

"No, Jae-sung. We can't." I answered him.

He just nodded.

"Why Mommy? I thought Dad doesn't hate us?" Seo-jun asked.

God. What am I going to say? This is what I am saying that it's kinda hard to answer Seo-jun's question sometimes.

"Seo-jun, Jae-sung, listen to Mommy okay?" I looked at them. They paid their attention to me. It seems like they are really interested in what I am going to say.

"Your Dad... he is an artist, an idol."

Their eyes widened. "Wow! Is that true, Mommy?!"

"Yes, Seo-jun. He is an idol here in Korea and he is known by everyone. I'm saying this to the both of you, so you can understand why we can't stay with him here. He needs to work."

"Well then, Mommy, can he sing?" Jae-sung asked.

"Yes, Jae-sung. He is a very good singer. He can dance too! And I think you got his talent in drawing." I smiled at them.

"Wow! Daddy is cool!" Seo-jun commented.

"I want to show my drawing to him, Mommy." Jae-sung smiled.

"Of course, you can. We'll see him okay? Just be patient." I pat their heads. Look jungkook, you got two talented sons. Thank you for giving them to me.