50

"Mommy, can you hold my hand please?" Jae-sung looked up at me. He is trying to reach out my hand with his shaking palms.

I wrapped my hand around his tiny fingers. It feels really cold. He must be really nervous.

"It's okay, Jae-sung... Mommy is here. I will not leave you and Seo-jun." I said calmly as I try to comfort him.

"Thank you, Mommy." he smiled. They are both behaved on the either side of me. They are not used to these type of events, so even Seo-jun, he is quiet beside me. Besides, I always tell them to behave properly when there are occasions like this.

We are already in front of the church's fancy door. I was holding the both of their hands. I am nervous too, but I can't let them see it. I need to act cool, so they would do the same. We are just waiting to be called to walk down the aisle.

"Miss, it's your turn. Step inside already, please." the staff informed us. I nodded and smiled. I looked at my kids first, before entering.

All the focus are on us, mainly on my kids. I started to feel more anxious because of their stares. I can hear them whispering with each other, saying that my kids looks like someone. I just hope they won't figure it out or else I am dead.

My eyes landed on the other side. I thought I was just hallucinating, but no.

My heart skipped a beat. As I walk down the aisle, memories flashed in my head while staring at him. Our eyes met. His big doe eyes widened, lips parted. I am also shocked. I accidentally tightened my grip on my kids' hands that made them flinch.

"Ouch," they both said at at time. I panicked and checked on them.

"I-I'm sorry." I apologized and just continued walking. We went in our seats and I looked back on him. He was now paying his attention on my kids. He is staring at them. His face made a confused look. I think he is trying to figure out something.

He looked back at me, so I looked away. I let out a deep breath and paid my attention at the front. I couldn't focus on anything. I feel like my heart is going to explode. Should we leave now? But I came all the way from New York so I can witness Somi's wedding, of course I can't just leave!

What if, I'll just act like I don't know him? Maybe it will work right? Because of him, I wasn't able to pay my full attention on the ceremony. I just saw myself being the center of attention again, because the host came towards our direction.

"Now, let us hear from the bride's maid! How will you describe Somi as a friend?" he cheerfully handed me the microphone. I hesitantly took it. I can feel everyone staring at me. I feel embarrassed, damn.

Pull yourself together, Y/N!

"Uh... Somi is really a nice friend. She is very sweet and understanding. She will treat you as a family of her own. She gives good advices like a real sister. I really owe her a lot. Congratulations Somi-ah!" I smiled awkwardly and gave back the microphone.

"Wow! What a nice description you gave! Thank you!" the host roamed around to ask for another guest. My breathing finally became normal. Gosh.

"You're so great, Mommy!" Jae-sung happily praised me.

"Thank you..." I chuckled.

After the wedding, I made them enter our hotel room already. Fuck. I didn't had the chance to enjoy the wedding because I can feel his stares at me... and my kids. Bambam took us here before also returning to his room.

Then, I head a knock. I must be Bambam. I made my kids sit on the bed first before proceeding to open the door.

"Why Bambam—"

My eyes widened. I thought the world stopped moving for a moment. I lose contact with the door knob that's why it went open freely for me to see the person clearly. I was shaking.

"Jungkook..." I whispered, the edge of my eyes full of tears and my whole body shaking.

"C-Can I see my kids?" he asked in a very soft voice. He really looks thin now. I don't know what happened after I went gone. His eyes, it's too deep, as if he haven't had enough sleep and rest.

"Your what?" I scoffed. "Your kids? I'm sorry, but you asked the wrong room."

I gritted my teeth. I was about to close the door but he stopped it with his hand and entered.

"W—wait! What are you doing?!" I whispered angrily at him. He looked at me with his begging eyes.

"Y/N, please. Let me see my kids..." he tried to hold my hand but I refused. By him saying my name again for the first time in a while, it disgusts me. Every detail comes back in my head like a flash. How he humiliated me in front of everyone, how he denied his love for me, how cruel he was to me that time, all of it are coming back by just hearing his voice and it hurts me so much.

"S-stop! Don't you have shame? You really have the guts to do that here?" I glared at him. I was shocked when I saw how much tears are urging to fall from his eyes. I don't get it. Why the fuck is he crying when he didn't even loved me?!

"Don't be selfish, Y/N, fuck. For the kids' sake, let them see their father."

That made my blood boil. "They are not your kids! Stop owning what is not yours! You abandoned them already when they were still inside me! Aren't you feel disgusted about yourself? Saying that they are your kids but you weren't even there when I gave birth! So, shut up!"

I shouted at him. I'm burning in rage. How can he say that I'm selfish? I'll let him call me selfish if after what happened, I still stayed with him. He already said that he doesn't love me, so I chose to moved away! I let him have his life! He doesn't have the rights to call me that.

"Mommy..."

My attention quickly went to Jae-sung and Seo-jun who was hiding behind my back. I panicked.

"J-Jaesung, Seojun, come back there okay? I need to talk to someone." I whispered at them and urge them to come back inside.

"Someone? Am I just a someone to you Y/N?" Jungkook asked. I glared at him.

"D–daddy?" Seo-jun pointed on Jungkook that made me stop. I bit my lower lips and calmed myself. My tears began falling non-stop.

"Y–yes. He is your Dad..." I told them. Besides, this is my purpose of coming back here right? To introduce them to their father.

I stood up properly and let Jungkook see his children. Seo-jun and Jae-sung cried that broke my heart into pieces. They ran and hugged their Dad. Jungkook cried with them too.

I just stood there, witnessing the moment. I covered my mouth to stop myself from crying out loud. This just says how much they wanted to know about their father, they are just being considerate with me.

"I'm sorry... I'm really sorry..." Jungkook whispered to the both of them. He hugged the kids as if he doesn't want to let go of them forever.

"Daddy, you smell good." Seo-jun commented in between of his cries that made Jungkook laughed.

Jungkook's attention went on me, so I quickly wipe my tears.

"Jae-sung, Seo-jun, go inside okay? I'll just talk to him– to your Dad." I awkwardly told them.

"Daddy, don't go away okay?" Jae-sung looked up on his Dad.

"I won't, baby. I won't." Jungkook assured them so they can go inside already.

"Thank you for letting me see them Y/N." he stated.

I just nodded, "Mhm. We are going home already tomorrow. I can let you spend time with them today."

His eyebrows furrowed a bit, "W–what? No. You guys are staying here with me."

— —

hi. i'm not really sure about this story anymore. as you notice, i've been inactive for days. i just wanna ask, do you guys still want me to continue the story? send me some motivations please. i really don't want to disappoint you guys :(