39

Y/N's POV

"Are you going already?" I quietly asked him. We are currently eating the pasta that he ordered online.

He looked at me and wiped his mouth with a piece of clean tissue. He looks really tired and he kept on looking at his wrist watch.

"No baby. Not yet. I still have 30 minutes." he gave me a reassuring smile.

I nod my head. I am happy that he really came home just to check on me. But at the same time, I feel bad because he is having a hard time on dividing his time for me and for his work.

"I am sorry that you had to go home just to check on me. I know that it is too hassle for you." I told him sincerely.

His big doe eyes widened. His eyebrows twitched as he held my hand that is rested on the top of my lap.

"Don't say that. It is my own will to come back. I want to be here when you eat your lunch and take your medicines." he cupped my face, his hand traveled my hair and he caressed it softly.

"Jungkook, will you leave me if something happens with us?" I looked down, not wanting to meet his eyes. I can feel that he is furrowing his brows now. I know him that much. He hates it when I talk bad about myself and our relationship. But, this is the first time that I asked him about the possibility of leaving me.

"Hey. What do you mean by that, love?" there's a hint of confusion in his hoarse voice. I kept my head down. He lifted my chin and I met his eyes. He was hurt. I can see it in his eyes.

"I... I am just curious. We don't know what life prepared for us. Just in case, you know?" I tried to let out a smile.

"Please don't say something like that, Y/N. Am I upsetting you? Am I already hurting you? Huh?" he asked in a soft voice. He pulled me closer into his chest. He started caressing my hair.

"No... Sorry, I shouldn't have asked that." I apologized. I rested my head on his chest. He is now rubbing my back lightly. It is one of my favorite thing about him. He always rub my back to help me sleep or if I need comfort. He is so caring.

"I won't leave you, no matter what happens. You belong to me and to me only." he said, not hiding the possessiveness in his voice.

I chuckled slightly. "No one is going to take me away from you."

"Do you think so?" he looked down on me, while I raise my head just to look at him.

"Yes. After all, I am already married to you. I am carrying your last name, Jeon, remember? That's what you said to me before." I smiled while reminiscing the past that I've had with him. He was rude to me, really. Who would've known that this tough and handsome guy has soft spots?

He also laughed. "Hey! Don't bring back the past anymore. I feel bad whenever I am remembering how bad I treated you."

I glared at him playfully. "Glad you changed now, Mister!"

"Do you really think that no one is going to take you away from me?" he suddenly asked.

I raised my brow at him and nod my head in response.

"You are completely wrong. Whenever I see you outside, I can see a lot of men checking you. You just don't realize it. I really don't like the way they look at you, baby. But it's fine, they can look but they can't touch." he gave me a satisfied smile.

I hit her shoulders. "What do you mean, they can't touch?"

He leaned closer. "You know what I mean and you know what I own."