54

"Y–you know what? I'll just stay here. You can go enter and bring them along with you." I nervously said. I saw Jungkook's head tilted, trying to read what's on my mind.

"Why? Don't you want to meet them again?" he calmly asked. I glanced at the door behind before paying my attention to him again.

"I-I don't think they still remember me." I bit my lower lips, trying to think of more excuses just so I won't enter the room.

He gently caressed my shoulders and stared at me. "Trust me. All of them are eager to see you again Y/N."

He gave me a reassuring smile. I really don't know what's on his smile. Everytime he gave me assurance, I feel like I am always safe with him. His presence alone holds so much power in me.

He whispered, "You'll be fine. Hmm? There's nothing to worry about."

I let out a sigh before nodding my head. I reached out for Jae-sung's hand, while Seo-jun was on Jungkook's protection. He opened the door and my heart couldn't stop itself from beating so fast.

"Oh. Damn, there's Jungkook!" It was Namjoon. I can see their judging stares at me and my kids. I really think that this is not a good idea, but Jungkook personally asked me to come with him here.

I relaxed myself a bit.

"Hi Y/N! It's nice to see you again!" Taehyung went closer and gave me a warm hug. That shocked me for a moment.

I chuckled awkwardly, "O-oh, hi. It's nice to see you again too, Taehyung."

I felt kind of awkward because of the incident few years ago. They've witnessed how my relationship with Jungkook fell down. But I am glad that they are still welcoming to me.

The other members soon followed and greeted me. Their attention went to the twins. Their mouths are slightly open. I really don't know why are they shocked. Is it because the twins looks like Jungkook?

"Oh my God... Jesus Christ!" Jin muttered, "Jungkook, are you that damn good? How can you produce two kids at once?!"

I hold my laughter while the other members almost died from laughing. Jungkook shyly scratched the back of his head.

"I taught him." Yoongi proudly looked at Seo-jun and Jae-sung.

"Hyung!" Jungkook called him out.

"What? I was your Teacher. You should thank me for all the tips that I taught you, look what you made." Yoongi raised his eyebrows at him while there is a playful smirk on his face.

Jungkook's face turned red.

"Yah! Stop talking about dirty stuffs, you are in front of the kids." Namjoon reminds them.

"I missed you Y/N!" Jimin was about to hug me when Jungkook used his palm to block Jimin's face and stop him from coming near to me.

I glared playfully at Jungkook. He shook his head and waved his pointing finger. "Nope."

He's still the same and HE is still the same.

"It's nice to see you again Jimin." We exchanged friendly smiles to each other.

"What's your name?" Taehyung kneeled down to see Jae-sung who is hiding behind me.

"J-Jaesung."

"And you?" he asked, referring to Seo-jun.

"I'm Seo-jun!"

"I'm Taehyung. You can call me Uncle Taeh." he smiled at them. Jae-sung looks up on me. I gave him a warm smile and nods my head. He finally let go of my hand and went out of my back.