11

I didn't answered him. I just feel like, I shouldn't. He is mad. I know it because I can feel it. I don't know but there is something about him that really scare the shit out of me.

We stopped in front of a store that is open 24/7. I curiously looked at him. He wore a hoodie and a face mask. He also wore a thick and square glasses. Where those things came from?

"W–where are you going?" I asked him.

"I'll buy an ointment for you." he said. My eyebrows furrowed a bit.

"You don't have to. I'll buy it. I am the one who will use it, anyways." I said and I unbuckled my seatbelt. "Besides, the media might see you even though you wear those glasses. They might –"

I stopped when I heard the door closed. My eyes widened when I saw him entering the store. I quickly get out of the car.

Fuck! Why is he so stubborn? Doesn't he care about his career? What if a weird fan attacked him? Stupid!

I mean, he is rich as fuck. Why would he go out of the car just to buy an ointment for me?!

I ran, and tried to enter the store. But, a man blocked my way. He is wearing a black cap and a leather jacket and jeans. There's a cigarette in his mouth.

I tried to walk passed him, but he just block my way to the store. I glared at him. I can't see his face clearly because of his hat and plus the fact that it is already midnight here in Seoul.

"You're pretty. Come with me?" he said. A smile were plastered on his face. I started to feel anxious.

"I know. But, no." I said and stepped back. He let out a small laugh, and suddenly grabbed my hand.

I groaned, "What are you doing?!"

I tried to removed his hand, but Jungkook did it for me. I was shocked by how fast he pulled me from that crazy man. I saw his glare to that man.

"What are you doing?" he said, while still holding hand. I stayed at his back, while watching the both of them.

"I–I was just asking... about her feet. It looks good." the man stated and lowered down his hat.

My eyebrows furrowed. Is he on drugs? Probably!

"The fuck, he was harassing me!" I raised my voice. I didn't mean to curse or raise my voice. I am just so mad. I will never be quiet, he harassed me!

Jungkook look at the side. I think, he is trying to look at me. He held my hand, and pulled me inside the car.

He buckled his seatbelt so, I did the same. I frowned and he started the engine. The atmosphere inside the car was silent again. No one dare to talk.

"You shouldn't have bought it for me." I said, while crossing my arms. I look at the plastic beside me.

"I told you to stay in the car." he gritted his teeth.

"I was worried that someone might recognize you. Did you forgot that you are an idol? You can't just go everywhere like that! Why can't you just let me do everything on my own?" I rolled my eyes and let out a heavy sigh. He didn't answered me.

See? He always want to do the things that I need to do for myself! He is acting as if he is my husband! We can be friends, but if he won't change his attitude towards me, it will never happen.

It is always me who needs to adjust. He is so bossy! I don't want people who boss me around. That's a toxic attitude! I was a fool when I thought that he is really kind. Because, he was when we met at the bar! It seems pure and natural! But, who knows?