30

I looked beside me and saw a man smiling. He looks like he is in mid 30's. He is grinning at me as if he isn't doing something disgusting.

I keep on pushing myself to Jungkook so I can be away from him, but he just keeps on getting closer to me.

My heart is beating so fast because of nervousness. I feel harassed. I couldn't even say anything even though I wanted to. I tighten my grip to Jungkook's shirt.

I think he noticed that, that's why he checked me.

"Are you okay?" he whispered. I am in the urge of crying. He looked beside me, automatically the man removed his hand on my butt, but Jungkook already saw that.

He hid me behind him.

"What do you think you are doing to my wife?!" he raised his voice to the man. The man just innocently looked at him. I screamed when Jungkook punched him. That single punch of him made the guy laid on the floor while groaning in pain. I can't help but to feel amaze.

My scream took the attention of everyone. I am worried that he will get in trouble. His glares are saying to me that he can take his cap and mask off here and now to fight with this man. I can't let him do that! He is an idol and there's a lot of people in here! It may ruin his reputation! I don't want him to get hurt.

"Jungkook!" I tried to stop him. I caressed his arms to calm him a bit. He breathed heavily.

"Stop now please. I don't want you to get hurt." I said and pulled him away from that man who is still laying on the floor. I saw familiar faces coming to us. It was Jungkook's bodyguards, they immediately took the man who is trying to ask for help.

They definitely saw what happened because they always keep an eye on us.

"Sorry." I apologize to everyone who saw that incident. I checked Jungkook, his eyes were still glaring.

"Let's just go now? What do you think?" I asked him. His eyes went on me and it became soft.

"Why aren't you mad? He fucking harassed you Y/N!"

"Of course I am mad. But you already punched him and I am sure your bodyguards know what to do with him already. I am worried about you. I don't want you to get hurt, okay? Just let it go." I calmly said. I know he is still in rage because of what happened.

He caressed my face. "Please, if there's something bothering you, tell me immediately."

I nodded and smiled at him. "Yes, I will."

He pulled me closer and whispered. "Just letting everyone know that I already own you. If I can only let everyone know that you are mine, no one will dare to touch you like that again."

I chuckled. "A possessive one?"

"Of course. I don't like to share what I own."

My lips curved as I remember him saying that when he was drunk.

"I know."

He looked at me in confusion. "How did you know? I never told you about it."

"You're not too sure about that." I teased him.

"Oh... did I?"

I just shrugged. After that, we focused on the concert again. He said that he listens to their songs but was never a fan of them.

The happy moment came into an ending. The concert is already done and I really had fun. We entered the car.

"It was great." I said and put my seatbelt on.