36

While he is at the kitchen, I am left here inside our room. Realization hits me. I just realized that we had unprotected sex. I bit my lower lips as nervousness went through my body. What if he got me pregnant?

But the thoughts stopped soon when the door opened. I got up and sat on the bed properly. I pulled the blanket up until my stomach.

I watched him placed the mini wooden table in front of me. He is humming while there is a playful grin on his face. He seems enjoying what is he doing, isn't he? He putted the foods above the table and sat beside me.

"Your breakfast is ready, Ma'am." he jokingly said. I playfully rolled my eyes and start looking at the meals he prepared for me.

"Thank you. Are you sure, you prepared all of this?" I raised my eyebrows at him. I picked up my spoon and fork, since I am not really used to using chopsticks.

He scratched his head while biting his lips. I definitely caught him. As far as I know, Jungkook isn't really a good cook. Well yes, he can, but he is not a fan of cooking. I got shocked when he agreed to cook for me earlier.

"I didn't. Nanny taught me the process, but I am the one in charge for cooking! She just helped me a little bit, you know." he shyly giggles.

I smiled. What's with him, really? Why is he acting cute today? I am not really used to this side of him. I am blushing because of thinking that he just shows this side of him to me and to me only.

"Thank you. I appreciate it so much." I smiled widely at him and leaned closer to give him the most tightest hug. He caressed my back softly.

"Anything for my wife." he answered. I excitedly got my spoon and tasted all of the food. He also got a bowl for himself to eat. We shared the food that he cooked. I must say, it tastes good!

Although some parts of the meal are slightly burned, it didn't affect the taste of the food. He is really good for a starter. I am impressed!

After eating, he bring the table and plates downstairs. A moment later, he returned and laid beside me.

"Don't you have work to do?" I asked while playing with his soft hair. His hair smells good and it gleams.

"I do. But, I feel bad if I am going to leave you like this. That's why I have decided to stay with you the whole day." he answered.

"I am completely fine, Jungkook. I just need some energy and rest. I am sore, not paralyzed!" I softly chuckled.

He pouted like a baby. "I am still staying."

I shook my head. "Then, explain what happened last night."

He looked at me while furrowing his eyebrows.

"Are you asking me to tell a story about what we did the whole night?"

"No! Are you pretending to be innocent, huh?" I glared at him. "It's about you, coming home last night!"

"Oh, what about it?" he asked innocently. Is he literally clueless or he is just pretending to be?!

"Jungkook, you got home late. You said, you'll be home early. I waited for you." there's a hint of disappointment in my voice. "We only see each other just to sleep and wake up because of your tight schedule. I am not mad about that. It's just that, I've missed hanging out with you, and I really thought that I could spend time with you last night. I won't lie, I was disappointed with you."

His mouth parted a bit that turned into a pout. "But... we spent time with each other the whole night."

"Yah! Jungkook-ah, I am serious here." I glared at him.