34

I quickly stood up and move away from him. I widened my eyes, because I am definitely not expecting that he would say that to me. He gave me a lustful stare, making my whole body shiver.

"Y–you are scaring me!" I stated and stayed a distance away from him.

He laughed hard while holding his stomach.

"I am serious about it. I want you to call me that way." he smirked. He placed the both of his arms at the headrest of the sofa.

"Are you crazy?! It doesn't sound good!" I raised my voice at him and covered my upper body with my arms.

He chuckled. "What? It's not. It is used by married couples when they are alone together."

I disgustingly stared at him. "Are you being serious right now, Jeon?! Yuck! There is no way that I am going to call you that."

He laughed. "It's your choice. Besides, it will automatically went out of your mouth when we are having a good time."

He winked and stood up from his seat. I stepped back, nervous of what he is trying to do. He can really be naughty sometimes and it isn't funny.

"Ya!" I pointed at him.

He opened his arms widely.

"Come here. Give me a hug." he gave me warm smile. I narrowed my eyes at him.

He chuckled softly when he saw my reaction.

"I won't do anything. I just want to feel you." he smiled. I glared at him. "I mean, your hug. I want to feel your hug!"

I rolled my eyes and took a step forward. I walked and hide my face on his neck. He hugged me tightly.

"I don't like it when we are fighting." I whispered.

He softly caressed my back, it helps me to feel more comfortable and calm in his arms. His hug gives me more warm. He smells so good. His scent never hurts my nose. Unlike other men that I've met before, their perfume smells dark as hell.

He smells like a baby.

"I hate it too. I am sorry. I'll be more understanding now, so we won't fight again. Mhm?" he sniffed my hair. "What shampoo do you use?"

I chuckled. "Why? Do you want it?"

I tightened my embrace.

"You smell good baby." he praised me. I blushed. He moved backward a little to cupped my face.

"I am sorry for the all of the wrong things I have done. I promise to be a better man for you." he whispered while staring at my face.

I smiled. "How can you be better? You are already the best."

The corner of his lips arched. "Really? Then, there's no man better than me?"

"Of course, there is. But, for me, you are the best husband!" I pinched his cheeks. "Does anyone tell you that you resembles a bunny?"

His teeth came out into a wide smile.

"My fans do. They call me bunny. Why did you asked all of a sudden?" he tilted his head.

"Nothing. You really just look like a bunny and it is cute." I chuckled.

He hugged me again and his mouth went near to my ear. "H–hey! It tickles–"

"If I am the bunny, can you humped on the top of me, then?"

I quickly remove my arms wrapped around his neck.

"Jungkook, stop being horny! I swear to god!" I glared at him.

He laughed and hugged me again. "Wow. You are really fast. I admire that."

A MONTH LATER

Time really flies so fast and it's already been a month since that fight happened between us. We can't avoid these kind of problems, because it's normal in a relationship. But I can see Jungkook's improvement. He improved a lot, I must say. He became more calm and understanding.

Whenever we have a fight, we will talk first so we can sort things out. Communication is the only key for a better and healthy relationship.

Jungkook and his group has been really busy lately, since they are working on their new album. Even though he only go home just to sleep or rest, he never failed to give me even just a couple of minutes. We will just talk about our day and we are both okay with the situation.

Nothing's special with me, actually. I am still working at La Aviola. Sometimes, Sehun and Adrielle would come to visit me. I sometimes felt lonely at home due to our temporary situation, luckily, I have my brother and Adrielle to accompany my lonely days.

Now, I am waiting for Jungkook to come home. He said he will be out of work early, because he felt bad for not giving me the time I need. I can't deny the fact that I miss him. I don't want him to sacrifice his work for me. But he insisted.

"Are you waiting for Jungkook?"

I got startled by a voice. It was Jungkook's Nanny. Lately, she became more gentle and kind with me, even though she doesn't talk with me that much. I nodded and let out a warm smile for her.

"Yes." I answered.

"What time he will be here?" she asked and sat with me. I gave her enough space to sit.

I looked at my watch, "Uhm. He said, he will be home at 9 PM. Which is, kind of early than usual because he usually go home at 11 PM."

She nodded. "Thank you for being patient with him, Y/N."

I got shocked by what she said. She touched and caressed my hand softly. I look in her tired eyes.

"I am sorry for being mean to you before. I am just scared that you will be a burden for him. But now, I realized that you have changed him. He became better and mostly, happy. I've never saw him this happy with a woman, not even with his own mother. You are special for him and I know that. Please, don't leave him Y/N."

I bit my lower lips, trying to hold back my tears. I knew now why is she acting that way towards me before. I kind of expected it, because Lory told me that Nanny stood beside Jungkook like a mother since he was a child. I understand why she is being like this. She just want Jungkook to be safe and most of all, happy at all times.

"I fully understand your reason. I will take care of him. I will try to surpass how you took care of him since he was a child, but I know that no one can ever beat that. I promise to stay with him, so don't worry too much." I smiled and caressed her back.

I don't know why is she saying this to me now. But, I am happy that she told everything to me.

She nodded and gave me a smile that I have never seen before. It makes my heart melt. I suddenly miss my mother. I've never seen her for the past few months, but I am sure that she is fine, because Sehun is with her.

"You're so pretty. You and Jungkook are good for each other. I hope you can give me a granddaughter and son really soon, I am afraid that I can't see you create your own family." she is smiling, yet there's a hint of sadness in her voice.

My eyebrows furrowed at her words. "Why are you saying that you won't be able to see us create a family? D–don't say that..."

She chuckled softly and touched my cheeks. "Hey. I am already old and I don't know if I can live any longer. I am not warning you, I am just trying to say that anything can happen."

I pouted. I suddenly felt my chest clenching. Is she saying goodbye already? I am bothered. Should I tell Jungkook about this?

"Promise me... that you will live longer. You have to witness us creating a f-family." my voice cracked. The corner of my eyes are filled with tears.

"Okay, okay. Don't cry now." she chuckled tiredly. I hugged her tight as my tears began to fall. I don't want lose her. I know Jungkook would feel really sad if he will hear these words. I almost lose my mother before and it felt like hell.

"Thank you for taking care of Jungkook and being his mother. You did a great job raising him." I whispered.