10

I bit my lower lips as my eyes traveled the whole house. It's already midnight. Jungkook went to work earlier, and he's still not yet here. I am so happy because, God is really agreeing with all of my plans. I checked the maids and the drivers, they are all asleep in their rooms. The only one who is awake are the guards. They're not really a problem, because none of them were guarding the back of the house.

I carefully opened the window and looked down. I didn't saw anyone except the grass and plants so I prepared myself to jump. It is quite high, but I am risking it. This might be the only chance I have, so I am going to do it.

My phone vibrates. It was a message from Sehun so I quickly opened it.

From: Bro
I am already here.
Be careful, Y/N.

I smiled and putted back the phone inside my hoodie. I took a deep breath. I was about to jump when I heard multiple knocks on the door. My eyes widened.

I panicked.

Is he home already?! Oh shit!

I am kinda relieved that I locked the door. I opened the window more, enough for me to enter. I took a deep breath and went out of the window.

The knocks stopped. It must be the maid.

"You can do this, Y/N." I whispered to myself. A minute later, after comforting myself, I jumped off the window.

I fell hard on the grass.

I groaned in pain. I held my hips who fell first. I was about to get up when I saw two pairs of black shoes. My heart starts to beat fast. I am so nervous to look up.

I bit my lower lips and closed my eyes. It's him, fuck.

"I already saw this coming." he spoke. I didn't dare to look up, I stared at the grass in front of me. I am thinking of a way how to escape from him. My hips are still hurting, but I can't think of that right now.

I had enough courage so I looked at him. I met his cold and mad eyes. His hands were inside of his jeans.

I rolled my eyes, and get up. I was about to walk, when he harshly pulled my hand.

"The fuck?"

He glared at me. "I warned you already. Don't ever try to escape!"

I flinched when he raised his voice.

"Don't tell me what to do! Do you want this whole ass set up? You also don't, right Then, why would you still keep me in this house?!" I yelled. I hold my hips for support. It's really hurting.

"Because, I need to! You have to follow me whether you like it or not!" he shouted and pulled my hand.

"You can't do this to me!" I shouted and tried to escape from his big hand.

"Jungkook, there's a man who is trying to enter your house. What are we going to do with him?" the guard approached us.

My eyes widened, as I see Sehun at the gate. He is literally breaking the door.

"Don't fucking touch my brother!" I shouted at them. Jungkook didn't even flinched. He stared at my brother who keeps on breaking the gate.

I saw Sehun's jaw clenched. "Open this damn gate! I am taking Y/N!"

I shook my head as tears start streaming down my face.

"She already signed the contract. Why are you taking her?" Jungkook said. I gritted my teeth.

"Sehun, please. Just go home." I said. I looked down.

"Don't be like that. I'll take you with me!" he said with full determination.