44

"Why are you acting that way, Jungkook? She came all the way here to visit you! Are you dumb or what?" Yoongi frankly talked to Jungkook.

"I don't care, hyung. We don't have much time left. This is more important than her!" Jungkook pointed at me again.

I gasped quietly. I looked down and started pouring my tears. My heart hurts so much.

"What the fuck, Jungkook? Can you hear yourself right now?!" Taehyung raised his voice that caught everyone's attention in the backstage.

Jungkook let out a heavy sigh as he glared at me.

"We are working the problem now, Jungkook. Don't worry about it and talk to Y/N. She's asking for only few minutes. Come on, give it to her." Namjoon calmly stated.

"Hyung! What part do you guys don't understand? We don't have much time left! I need to fix this because I was the one who caused the problem!"

"You are literally causing another problem right now, Jeon Jungkook." Namjoon said.

"J–jungkook... Do you love me?" I asked out of nowhere.

"Love?" he laughed sarcastically. "I wasn't in love. I never had feelings for you. All of that is merely a set of delusions you've built in your mind, Y/N."

"Sorry, I really am. We'll go now." I quickly ran away from them while wiping my tears.

"Y/N!" Adrielle tried to keep up with me. I kept my head down as my tears doesn't want to stop.

I stopped and looked at Adrielle, "How... how can he say that to me?"

Adrielle did not say anything instead, she hugged me tightly. She let me cry in her shoulders, as she caressed my hair. I felt so broken and humiliated. I was shocked, everything happened so fast.

I didn't expect that this will happen, not even once. I even prayed to God yesterday to make everything alright as we go here in the stadium. God might not heard my prayer.

We went out of the stadium. We saw two little girls who are waiting at the entrance of the stadium. I went to them and kneeled.

"Are you going to watch the concert?" I asked.

They nodded sadly, "Yes, Miss. But, we don't have any tickets."

I smiled and handed them the tickets that were supposed to be for Adrielle's parents but something came and they didn't had the chance to come and watch.

"Here. Go and watch the concert." I smiled and forced them to have the tickets.

"Wow, thank you Miss. But, we can't have that. It's yours, besides, we are fine here." the other girl smiled, though it didn't reach her eyes. I knew they want to get the tickets from my hand, they are just being shy and considerate.

"Yes, it's was mine. But, it's yours now. Go and have fun in the concert, okay? Consider it as a gift from me." I caressed both of their soft hairs. They looked at each other and decided to take it from my hand.

"Thank you, Miss!" they said at the same time. I nodded and watched them run at the stadium. My tears began falling again as I remember the child that I am carrying.

"Y/N..." Adrielle called me. I was about to answer when my phone rang.

"W-wait, let me just take the call." I said. I took the phone call from Sehun.

"Yes, Sehun?"

"Y/N..."

By just the tone of his voice, I knew that something bad happened.