26

I told Hyunjin that there's an emergency, so I had to go home early. After getting my things, I went out of the restaurant and entered his car.

He is still there. Half-asleep. If he will see his face right now, I am sure that he would die from embarrassment. Gosh, he is such a baby when he is drunk!

"Jungkook. Where's your phone?" I asked him.

"Phone? My phone?"

"Yes, your phone. Give it to me." I ordered him. He did not hesitate to give it to me.

"The password?"

His eyebrows twitched. "Why are you asking for my password?"

"I need it so I can open your phone!" I said, definitely losing patience because of his question.

"Oh... make sense." he giggled, "061320!"

Incorrect.

"Ya! It's wrong!" I said.

"What? Why? What did I tell you?" even him is confused why the password is incorrect. Gosh, I am going to lose my patience!

"061320." I answered while trying to type the password again, but it is really wrong.

"Oh... it's 061322? 21, I mean." he giggled. I rolled my eyes. Finally, he gave the correct password! Gosh! I thought I'll be needing someone to open this damn phone.

I tried to find Namjoon's phone on his contacts, when a message from someone appeared.

Hari (Staff)

I bit my lower lips and look at Jungkook. He doesn't care about his surrounding at all. Is it okay if I check it? I mean, I am his wife right? But... it is still his privacy.

Because of too much curiosity, I opened the message.

From: Hari (Staff)
Jungkook, did you left early?
I told you, I need to give you some files.
Is everything alright?

Wait. Is she talking about what happened yesterday? So, Jungkook didn't came? But, why? I thought they have some sort of relationship?

I scrolled more of their conversation.

From: Hari (Staff)
Hi Jungkook! Have you eaten yet?
There's a lot of food here in the pantry.
Do you want me to bring you one?

From: Hari (Staff)
Do you need something? :)
You look tired.

From: Hari (Staff)
Can we meet? I have something to tell you.

From: Jungkook
Sorry, I am busy.

He just replied once, and the rest of the messages are from Hari. So, I am wrong? My conclusion is wrong?

So basically, Hari is just a noisy bitch, trying to get Jungkook's attention? Gosh, I can't believe this. Yesterday, she acted as if there's something going on between them!          

I came back to his contacts and searched for Namjoon's phone number. I also saved it to my phone.

My eyebrows twitched when I saw my phone number.

Wife

"W–wife?" I whispered and looked at Jungkook.

I gasped in shock when he talked.

"W–wife? Do you have a wife? No? Well, I do. Her name is Y/N, Jeon Y/N. I don't care if she doesn't consider herself married to me. She is still a Jeon, and that's my surname, means she is mine. She's my property. I really don't want someone touching my property..." he smiled, but it turned into a frown. "Sadly, she's mad at me. I am already hurting her..."