57

We went to Hongkong for vacation as Jungkook promised. We just landed at the airport. He parted ways with us to avoid making a scene. He is still a celebrity and all of his moves are being watched. It's definitely fine for the both of us since it is not just for his safety and image, but also for us.

He provide enough guards for us to guide us all the way to the hotel. Fortunately, we were able to arrive at the hotel safely. Jungkook will arrive here sooner or later. I just hope that he is safe and well.

"Mommy, where is Dad?" Jae-sung curiously asked as he sat on the corner of the bed watching me fix our luggages.

"He'll be right here soon. Just wait for a while okay?" I smiled at him. He nods his head and didn't asked for anymore question.

The view was nice from our room. You can see from here some of the tall buildings, constructions, as well as cars passing by the road. Our room is really big enough for the four of us. It has a two bedroom, one for us and one for the kids.

But I guess the other room will be useless. Ever since they met their Dad, they've always wanted to be with him most of the time. Whether Jungkook is brushing his teeth, drying his hair, sleeping, watching, playing games, the twins are always beside him!

"I can't wait, Mommy! Let's go see Mickey Mouse!" Seo-jun ran towards me and pulled the sleeve of my shirt.

"We can't go see Mickey Mouse yet, Seo-jun." I told him and continue on unpacking our clothes.

Seo-jun pouted as he sat on the floor in front of me.

"Can I help?" he smiled sweetly at me.

"Of course! You can put these clothes inside the cabinet." I smiled at him. I watch him quickly get the clothes. He walked towards the cabinet and was about to put it inside when we heard a knock.

"That's appa!" Jae-sung quickly jumped out of the bed to open the door.

"Appa!" Seo-jun's eyes widened as he drop all of the clothes to the floor in excitement.

Poor clothes.

I face palmed myself. Gosh, they really love their Dad that much? I stood up and saw that Jungkook is already inside. The twins gave him a lot of hugs and kisses.

"What took you so long, Daddy?" Jae-sung asked his Dad.

"I just had to fix some business. I'm sorry." Jungkook answered. He went close to me and kissed my forehead.

"Did you have a safe travel all the way here?" he asked me softly.

I nodded. "Yes. We're fine."

"Daddy, can we see Mickey Mouse already?" Seo-jun asked and pulled the sleeve of his shirt.

Jungkook smiled at him. "Aren't you hungry? Don't you want to go eat and rest first?"

Seo-jun pouted and nod his head. "But, I wanna see Mickey..."

I gave Jungkook a "I am tired" look.

"We will go see Mickey tomorrow. For now, let's eat and rest first okay?" he said calmly before turning his gaze on me. He knew I needed rest. I didn't slept much while we were on the plane.

He smiled at me. Ugh! I am quite jealous of him. How can he handle the twins that easily? Especially Seo-jun? Maybe they are right that he is literally good at everything.

"Okay!" Seo-jun obediently nod his head. Jungkook gave him a warm smile and softly caressed his hair.

"I'll help you Dad." Jae-sung said. The twins helped Jungkook place all of his things on the bed. While the twins were busy fixing and talking, Jungkook took that chance to get closer to me.