03

"Oh my god! Sorry!" I apologized quickly and started fixing his shirt. All of them were looking at us.

"I-it's okay..." he smiled, and hold my hand trying to stop me from cleaning his shirt with a tissue I saw.

I was about to talk, when someone pulled me. It was Adrielle. She pulled me outside that bar.

"What have you done, Hwang Y/N? Oh my god! Did you literally threw out your shit in him? Oh my god... I can't process this!" she said, panicking.

I bit my lower lips, because of nervousness. I am nervous that some of his friends might come to me. Or worst, his fandom. I am really dead! What if someone took a video? What if he or she decided to post it on social media? What if his fans took it the wrong way?

"You're a dead meat." she said.

"I know!" I said. I don't know what to do.

"I'll apologize to him, Adrielle. Let's go." I pulled Adrielle's hand, but she frowned at me.

"What? Hell no! You will just embarrassed yourself again! Oh my gosh." she refused. I glared at her.

"First off, you're the one who pulled me in that circle. You know how bad I am in communicating! I told you, it won't go well. I should be sleeping by now, if you haven't bring me here." I said. She pouted, and realized what she have done. I rolled my eyes.

She hugged me. "Yeah, fine! It's my fault. But you know, I just want you to have fun. I mean, you've been through a lot. I want you to experience this, even once."

"I know." I smiled. "Now, let me apologize to him. You can't say no! Let's go!" I pulled her hand. I will just apologize formally, and then we'll go home. I think, it is really disrespectful if I'll leave him just like that.

When we entered the bar and got closer to that circle, they were looking at me. I looked down. Are they mad? I began getting nervous. I looked for Jungkook, but I didn't saw him.

"Excuse me, w-where's Jungkook?" I asked the girl keeps on teasing Chan earlier. She smiled.

"I don't know. But, he left after you did." she answered. I was shocked. Did I make him feel bad?

"I am sorry for the mess I did earlier." I bit my lower lips. She laughed and tapped my shoulders.

"Hey, it's okay! We knew, you didn't mean to do that. One more thing, just don't mind those bitches here who keeps on glaring at you. They are just jealous, because they can't talk with Jungkook." she winked.

"You're so kind. What's your name?" I asked her. I really don't know what is her name.

"I am Winnie. I am a producer." she smiled.

"It's nice to meet you, Winnie. Thank you for understanding me. Sorry again! I hope we could meet again." I said.

"Wow, why suddenly polite bitch." Adrielle butt in. I softly hit her with my hand.

Winnie chuckled, "Of course! About the incident earlier, don't mention it! It's really fine."

"Oh! It's Jungkook!" Winnie said. I quickly turned my head to see if it is really Jungkook. She is right. It is really Jungkook. He came out from somewhere, I was about to go to him but he was surrounded by his body guards. He went out the bar.

I sighed. I didn't have the chance to thank him. I was really disappointed to myself. He must have felt really bad. Who wouldn't be? I left him in a mess I created! I'll won't dare to meet him again, because I am so embarrassed of myself.

After that, we went home. I didn't even had enough sleep, because I keep on thinking about Jungkook. I fucking met him! We talked, even if lasted for a short while, we talked! It seems like a dream to me. He is kind. He really is. He makes me feel some type of way. I just can't explain it.