20

I went to our room and got a blazer for myself. I took my purse and went out of the room. I saw him at the sala, holding his iPad. He was about to sit down, when he saw me. His face became dark.

"Where are you going?" he asked me. His eyes traveled my whole body.

"Out." I simply answered and took a step. But, he pulled my wrist tightly.

"No. You're not going anywhere." he glared at me.

"Jungkook, stop! You are hurting me!" I said. I tried to remove his hand, but he never listened.

"Who are you meeting?"

"What do you care?!" I shouted at him.

Seems like the world stops when, he slapped me.

He did slapped me.

I look at him in shock and fear. I took a step backward. My whole body is shaking.

"Y–Y/N, I didn't mean to–" he tried to touch me, but I refused. My tears keeps on falling, as I hold my cheeks. It feels like burning.

"You're a monster!" I shouted. My heart hurts so much. I can bear everything, the way he treats me, his cruel words and ways, but why would he hurt me?!

"What did I ever do to you?!" I cried. He tried to touch me.

"Y/N, please. I am sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you." he pleaded.

"Don't t–touch me! You–" I almost choke. My tears never stopped from falling. By looking at his face, it only makes my heart hurts more. He is too much.

"Jimin!"

"No, hyung! He is wrong! Jungkook!"

The both of us looked at the one who shouted. My eyes widened when I saw his co-members, including Jimin, Namjoon, and Hoseok.

They saw us? They did?

I looked down.

"What are you doing, Jungkook?!" Jimin asked him. He made Jungkook look at him. I just stood away from them. No, this can't be happening.

"S–sorry, I should go now." I stuttered and wiped my tears off.

"Y/N, don't go." Jungkook answered. I looked at him, tears began falling again. The scene earlier keeps on re-playing inside my head.

"Hey, let's go there. Let's get you a drink." A tall man approached me, named Namjoon. I know them, because I always saw them on TV. Who doesn't know about them, though?

"Hyung, where are you bringing her?" Jungkook talked again. I closed my eyes in frustration. Why is he making everything worst?!

"Calm down, Jeon Jungkook. I will get her some water. And you, we will talk later." he said, while glaring at Jungkook. We walked towards the kitchen room. He gave me a glass of water and I took it from his hand.

"T–thank you." I shyly said. We leaned on the kitchen's sink.

"That's nothing." he simply answered. I looked at him and nod my head.

"Are you Jungkook's... girlfriend?" he asked.

I remained silent. I hold the glass of water tightly. I think, he noticed it so he nod his head.

"Sorry. I shouldn't have asked you that question." he apologized immediately. He let me rest and calm down for a minute, before we went out of the kitchen.