32

Chan was about to open his mouth, but I cut him off.

"Can I go to the restroom?" I awkwardly asked. I thank God that I didn't stuttered. They looked at me.

"Sure. Do you want me to come with you?" Jungkook asked. Chan coughed, obviously because he thought that it's weird.

"N–No! I mean, it's fine. I can manage." I raised my voice. Jungkook seems confused at my actions. I just run away from them.

"Sheesh." I muttered while hiding behind a wall. I can almost feel my heart exploding because of so much nervousness. Why would they bring the four of us together in the same place?! It would definitely cause chaos!

"Excuse me. I am sorry for being frank but, you are Jungkook's wife right?" a tall and petite woman who just came from the bathroom approached me.

"Huh?"

I don't know what to say so I just gave her a confused look. I also don't think that I have the responsibility to answer her question. It's my private matter, anyways.

But, I also don't want to treat her badly because she is probably one of Jimin's closest friend. Or is she?

She looks at me from head to toe, trying to examine my whole body. I felt conscious because of her stares.

"I must admit, you are pretty. But you are not good for Jungkook. Sorry, I have to say this. He deserves so much better." she gave me an evil smile.

I raised my eyebrows.

"Who are you?" I gave him a not-so-friendly smile.

She extended her arms. "Elyse –"

I cut her off really quick. "It is obvious that I don't know you. So, why are you meddling with my personal matter? If I am not good for Jungkook, then who's good for him? You?"

It is not my intention to sound disrespectful in front of her, but she is really getting into my nerves. I am starting to wonder if she is really Jimin's friend. She is the real definition of indecency.

She scoffed. "I am not informed that Jeon Jungkook's girlfriend is disrespectful and unfriendly."

"To you, and to you only. You deserve not to be respected anyways. You didn't even gave me a single respect, why would I be respectful towards you? Don't you think, that's kind of unfair?"

I fixed my posture. Her face was crumpled, definitely burning from anger.

"Y/N! You are here! Jung –" Jimin stopped when he saw who I was talking to. He seems shocked.

"Do you know her?" I asked him. He slowly shook his head.

I knew it!

I looked at Elyse in shock. So, she's definitely an outsider?!

"Jimin-ah! Happy birthday! I love you so much! I brought some gift for you!"

My eyes widened more when I heard her talking voice to Jimin. Geez, she came from pick-me-girl to sweet girl really fast.

It is clear that Jimin's is uncomfortable with her. So basically, she is just a crazy fan and outsider, that went here even though she is not invited.

"U–uh. Sorry. I can't accept gifts from a person who isn't invited to my birthday." Jimin answered frankly.

I can see that she is hurt. Her eyes is in the urge of giving up tears. Luckily, there is a guard that is coming towards us.

"She is an outsider." I said. They got her and shoved her outside the venue.

"Jiminie! Saranghae!" she screamed that took everyone's attention.