41

Today is the day.

If you are thinking that I will tell Jungkook now, no. You're wrong. Not now, not yet. I mean, today is the day where he will leave the country for the mean time. It is not permanent though, but I'd still miss him. He'll be gone for weeks and he is packing his luggage now.

They are going to have a world tour in Sydney. I won't go with him not because I don't want to, but I have a better plan. It will make everything easier for me.

"Don't you want me to be with you when you go to Sydney?" I asked him while I sat at the corner of the bed, watching him put his clothes inside his luggage.

He looked up at me. "As much as I want to, I can't Y/N. I thought we already talked about this matter?"

He told me that I would get bored if I'll come with him there since they will be really busy. I don't want to be a burden to him. I knew how they prepared for this and I don't have any plans to ruin it.

But seriously, I'll miss his scent and presence in this house.

I pouted. "Yeah. But I'll miss you, Jungkook-ah."

He stood up and sat beside me. He caressed my cheeks and made me look in his eyes.

"I know, I know. I'll miss you too baby. But you know how important this world tour for me right? I'll make sure to always give you a call and I'll tell you what happened at the end of my day. Don't worry about me, hmm?" he kissed my forehead.

I smiled and nodded. "Okay, thank you... Please update me and no girls okay!"

He chuckled. "How about our fans?"

I rolled my eyes. "Except them. It's okay to meet other women, just make sure that you'd still come back to your home. And that's me, I am your home."

Jungkook smiled. "Of course, wife. You don't need to remind me that."

Jungkook left very early in the morning and I didn't had the chance to come with him at the airport.

But then, I received a text from him.

From: My Blessed One
Good morning, my love :)

We are heading to the
plane now. I am sorry if
I didn't wake you up.

Please don't be mad at me.
It's just that you're sleeping
really well and I don't want
to disturb that.

I'll text you when we've
already landed to Sydney.
Okay? :) Don't worry too much.
I love you.

I miss you :(

I pouted while reading his texts. He never failed to make my heart melt, he is so good at that. I always feel so loved when I am with him. He never lets me worry too much. He is very caring and above all, a good husband of mine.

I texted back.

To: My Blessed One
Good morning! I am
kinda sad because
I didn't had the chance
to see you before you
leave :(

But it's okay now. Take
a good care of yourself
there okay? And good luck!

I miss you more :(

I love you, Daddy :)

From: My Blessed One
Are you literally horny
right now Y/N?

At 3 in the morning? :/

I laughed and shook my head. It's not what I am trying to say! That 'daddy' word has a double meaning! I can't blame him though, he doesn't know about it yet.

To: My Blessed One
Lol. Maybe?

From: My Blessed One
If so, I would literally
make the plane stop,
go home and tie you
on the bed ;)

To: My Blessed One
Shut up! Haha.

I am not horny.

Just missing you :(

From: My Blessed One
I'll be home soon, love :)

I went out of the bed and did my morning routine. After fixing myself, I went to La Aviola because I have something to tell to my Manager. I entered the restaurant and saw Hyunjin at the counter.

"Good morning, Y/N. You're early?" Hyunjin smiled at me and I did the same.

"Morning. Actually, I am not here to work. I want to talk to our Manager. Is he here?" I asked.

"Yeah, in his office." He nods his head. "But what do you mean that you're not here to work?"

I shrugged. "I'll be leaving for two weeks."

His eyes widened a bit. "Why? Are you going on a vacation?"

"Kind of." I chuckled.

"Oh, okay." he smiled. I went to our manager's office.

"Y/N!" he smiled brightly at me. "What brings you here?"

"Good morning, Manager. I came here to tell you something, more like ask your permission." I said and sat at the chair infront of him.

His eyes furrowed a bit. "What is it?"

"I'll be leaving for two weeks."

"Why all of a sudden?" he asked.

"Uhm, I am going to have a vacation. It's really important for me boss, please allow me."

"Where?"

"Sydney."

I went out of the restaurant smiling. I didn't had a hard time persuading him. He let me! He just said that, I need to make sure that I am going to be back after two weeks.

I am going to follow Jungkook, that's why I'll go to Sydney. Of course, I won't let him know that I'll book a flight. It's a surprise, and I think that's the right time where I can tell to him that we are having a baby.

I've already told Adrielle and Sehun about my plan, but they don't know that I am having a baby yet. Sehun can't come with me, because he has a lot of things to do. I am okay with traveling alone. Adrielle said that she will pick me up at the airport since she is from Sydney. It was really a nice coincidence, I will finally see Adrielle again!

About my father, I haven't received much news about him. But Sehun told me that he is kinda sick, but knowing him, he won't admit it and still continue his businesses. I am mad at him, still so mad. But I can't force myself not to care.

Sehun assured me that he'll take care of our father, even though he doesn't want to do it. My Mother's words finally sink in my head.

"He is still your father."

Yes. He is still my father. But he have done so much to us, he broke us, his own family. He never cared. He is selfish and cruel. I am mad at him, very mad. But... he is still my Dad. I can't erase that fact. He bring me into this world.

I went home after I went to La Aviola. I changed into comfortable clothes and rest on the bed. I was given a chance to reflect and think about my life, especially about my father.

At that moment, I can finally say that I've forgiven him already. It hurts, of course. But how can I keep going knowing that I still hold grudges from my father?

I don't want to feel any hate anymore. I want to free my heart and soul. I went through a lot of struggles since I was born. And now, I just want to be happy. Especially that I am already at the new chapter of my life.

But once he hurted my mother again, I'll take her from him. I don't care what will he do. I promise that.