05

I went to Somi, who is standing beside the cashier area. I let out a sigh, before talking.

"Hey, are you alright?" she asked me. I nodded and gave her a warm smile. I know that she saw how intense the scene between me and my father earlier. But, I am thankful that she didn't talked about it.

"Where is Manager Shua?"

She looked around. "He is not here yet. But he said, he is coming. Why?"

I bit my lower lips. "Somi, something came up."

She looked at me with her concerned eyes.

"I'll tell him that when he already arrived. You can go now." she smiled.

"I am sorry. I just really need to go." I apologized.

Adrielle needs me. I am coming with my Father to see her. I just hope he won't harm me, or worst, trap me. But, that doesn't matter right now. I need to see Adrielle.

"It's okay. But, are you sure that you're really fine?"

I nodded. "Yes, Somi."

"Alright, then. Please take care. I'll go now to get some orders." she smiled.

I went to my locker, to get my things. I didn't even bother to change my uniform. Adrielle is my main priority right now.

My Father went out of La Aviola and I followed him. We entered a black van, that is waiting in front of the restaurant.

I saw two men, in the front. One is sitting on the driver's seat, while the other is beside him. They're probably my Father's men.

An hour passed, we entered an old and abandoned building. I am not familiar with the place. It seems like, we're far from the city. There's ten to fifteen men waiting for us in front of the old building.

I followed them down to the basement. I really don't have a good feeling about this, but I just keep on thinking about Adrielle. I must save her. I don't have any plan losing her.

I can't see anything inside the basement because the lights was off.

"Adrielle, my dear. Someone came to see you." my father spoke. And then, they opened the light. I wish they never did.

My heart broke, when I saw Adrielle tied up in a wooden chair while there are bruises on her skin and face. That's the exact thing I saw on the picture he showed me.

I saw about to run to her, but two of my father's men stopped me.

I glared at them. "Fuck you! Stop blocking my way!"

"Let her." my father's words was enough for them to let me go.

I ran to Adrielle. She was shocked to see me. She began crying while shooking her head.

"No... you came. You shouldn't be here, Y/N. What are you doing?" she cried her heart out. Tears start streaming down my face. What is she talking about?

"What are you saying, Adrielle? Of course, I'll come!" I said and hold both sides of her shoulders.

"He'll make you marry someone you don't even know!" she reasoned out.

"The hell I care! You're more important to me!"

Her eyebrows furrowed. "Stop being stupid! He's forcing you to sign a marriage contract with someone you don't even love, Y/N! Don't do it!"

"And, let you die? No! I would better sign that damn marriage contract than to lose you!" I raised my voice.

She held my hand tightly. "D–don't worry about me, Y/N. Father will soon come with the police, they will get us out of here."