47

"M–me?" my eyes widened in shock.

"Yes, you. Somi really wants you to come to our wedding." he smiled at me.

Another factor why Do-hyun and I became friends, it's because of Somi. Do you remember? Somi is one of my workmates in La Aviola when I was still in Seoul. What a small world, right?

That day when he bought a flower in our shop, I asked for whom is the flower. That's when I knew that he was Somi's boyfriend. They've been in a long distance relationship since then. The reason he bought flower that day is because they were about to meet each other here in New York after years of being away from each other.

They are already living together. Sometimes, Somi would visit Do-hyun here in the company so I get a chance to talk to her. She's still beautiful and nice. She didn't changed. We still treat each other as a sister.

"Yes, sure! It's my pleasure to attend your wedding." I let out a smile.

He nodded, "Thank you. And one more thing, Somi wants our wedding to take place in Seoul."

My mouth parted. "S–seoul? Why there?"

"Well, it's Somi's hometown and she really requested it to me. I don't have any problem with it since it's also a nice place. We already found a venue for our wedding."

I blinked. I agree that Seoul is a nice place, I don't doubt that. It's just that I don't want to go back there anymore. I'm contented living in here already. I'm afraid that if I go back there, I will see him again.

"Y/N? Is there any problem? You look tensed." he asked.

"Uh. N-no. Sorry," I apologized. "When is it again?"

He stood up. "It's happening next week. Here is the invitation card."

He handed me the white card.

Next week, already?!

"About the flight, we will provide everything for you. Just come to our wedding, Y/N. This is an important day for Somi."

I looked in his eyes. It was full of love, sincere love. I couldn't stop myself to feel happy for Somi. She's been wanting to have a man in her life that will treat her better. And now, she already found one.

"Sure, Do-hyun. I will definitely come." I answered.

"And bring them with you."

"Them? W-who?" my eyebrows met.

"Your kids."

I entered the house and saw Seo-jun and Jae-sung waiting for me at the door. They gave me hugs and kisses which they always do when I come home from work.

"How's my babies?" I asked them while smiling.

"Mommmy look! Uncle Sehun bought me a gun!" Jae-sung happily showed me the gun.

"A–A gun?!" my eyes widened.

My eyes went to Sehun who just came out of the kitchen while holding a glass of water.

"Yah, Sehun-ah! Why would you give Jae a gun?"

"It's a fake one." Sehun said. I shoot him a glare.

"Do you like it?" I asked Jae-sung.

"Yes Mommy. It looks cool! It even have the ratata sound, watch!" Jae-sung showed me his gun and it really have a sound like what he said. He looks happy with his new toy.

I chuckled while I watch him play. Jae-sung ran towards Sehun and talked to him. I faced Seo-jun who is smiling at me.

"You're beautiful, Mommy." he said while staring at me.

"Really? Thank you, Seojun-ah." I answered. "What do you want? I know you want something."

He giggled while I playfully glared at him.

"Do you have a food for me, Mommy?" he used his cuteness again to fool me.

"Of course! Jae-sung come here and eat your donuts with your brother." I said as I placed the box of donuts on the table. Sehun was about to get one but I hit his hand.

"Stop! It's for the kids!" I glared at him.

"It's okay, Mommy. Here Uncle Sehun, have it." Seo-jun offered a donut to Sehun.

Sehun looked at me with a mocking face. He gladly took the donut.

"Thank you, big boy." he said.

"How about you Mommy? Do you want one?" Seo-jun offered me a donut too.

I shook my head, "No, it's all for you guys. Mommy's on a diet."

"I don't think so. You eat five times a day." Sehun teased me.

"Yah, Sehun!" I hit his shoulders.

"I'll give this to granny." Jae-sung said and entered Mom's room. Seo-jun and I followed him in.

"Granny!"

Jae-sung climbed up on the bed and gave Mom a donut.

"Wow, thank you Jae-sung." Mom took a bite on the donut.

"Kids, can you go out for a moment please? I need to talk to Granny. Is that okay?" I asked them calmly.

"Yes, Mommy." they went out and closed the door.

"What is it?" Mom sat properly.

"Mom, you know Somi right?"

"Yes, I do. Why?" she asked. I scratched my forehead.

"Well, she's already getting married next week with Do-hyun." I said.

"Wow! Really? Why don't you look happy?" her eyebrows furrowed at me.

"I am, Mom. It's just that... the venue is in Seoul." I closed my eyes and sighed.

"What? Seoul? Korea?!" she gasped.

"Yes. It's Somi's hometown and she really requested for it. Mom, I don't want to go back there anymore. I left all my past there already. I'm... I'm afraid." I stopped my tears from falling. The corner of my eyes is already full of tears.

"Come," she ordered me to come closer, so I did. She hugged me.

"You can't come if you want to? I'm sure they will understand your reason." she said as she brushed my hair.

"I-I can't. It's an important day for Somi and I can't let her down just like that." I answered.

She made me face her.

"Well then, it's your decision to make. Y/N-ah, you can run away from your past but not forever. There will always be a day for you to face and accept your past. Be brave and do it. It will give you the peace that you are longing for." she said and gave me a warm smile.

I hugged her again. Even though I already have a child, I'm still soft for my Mom. I am also a child. When I'm having a hard time controlling Jae-sung and Seo-jun, I ran to Mom to ask for her help.

It's not easy to be a Mother. It will never be easy to be a Mother. But it's their smiles to me that keeps me going. It's their hugs that keeps me strong. When I am with the both of them, I always feel loved and treasured.

No matter what happens, I will not let anyone take them away from me.

"What if we see each other there? Seoul is too small for us to not meet even once." I said worriedly.

Mom sighed. "You already know what's the right thing to do, Y/N."