22

The moment that we went out of the car, a lot of bodyguards surrounded us. Their bodies are enough to cover the both of us.

Namjoon guided me, while we enter the company. I quickly followed him, not wanting to create any mess.

I was amazed by how big and tall the company is. But, I didn't have much time to look at the whole place, because we need to enter the elevator immediately.

After the elevator stopped at the right floor, we entered a studio. That guards stayed outside of the room.

I bit my lower lips. I feel my heart racing. I am nervous. I don't know what to do. Should I greet them?

I looked around for Jungkook, but I couldn't see him. I panicked again. The only people inside the studio are the members. They look at me from head to toe.

"Who is she, Namjoon? Girlfriend?" Jin asked.

Namjoon laughed while shooking his head. Jin just narrowed his eyes at Namjoon.

"Hi, what's your name?" Jin approached me. I put my hand behind my back, so he couldn't see that I am shaking.

I was about to say something, when Jungkook cut me off.

"Y/N. Jeon Y/N, hyung."

My eyes widened, when I saw Jungkook, holding a tumbler. I kept my mouth shut, even though I wanted to hug him. He must be really tired, I can see it.

"Woah! Sister?" Jin joked, and drink his water.

"Wife, actually." Jungkook proudly said.

"Shit!" Jin spit out the water, because of shock. I saw Namjoon and Jimin laughed. I couldn't stop myself to let out a little chuckle too.

The other members were in shock too. Their eyes are widened while looking at Jungkook.

"Are you kidding right now?" Jin asked Jungkook again, making sure that he heard it right.

"Y/N-ah! I miss you!" Jimin went to me and gave me a hug. I gently tapped his back and awkwardly smiled at everyone.

"Ya!" Jungkook shouted. Jimin broke the hug, and gave him a peace sign.

"That's just a friendly hug!" Jimin defended himself.

"Ya, Jungkook-ah. What are you saying?" Taehyung approached Jungkook, who is scratching his head.

My lips parted a bit and stared at Taehyung. I didn't notice that Jungkook is already glaring at my soul. I quickly look away.

"What are you staring?" he glared at me. I bit my lower lips. Is he mad at me, for staring at Taehyung? I mean, no one will just ignore his beauty! He looks good, not gonna lie! I was just staring at him, because I was blown away by his visuals.

Jin suddenly hit Jungkook's head, making him scream.

"Ouch, hyung!" Jungkook massaged the part of his head, that was hit by Jin.

"Why are you glaring at your wife?!" Jin scolded him. Jungkook just pouted his lips.

"Hyung, he is so protective! I am just giving his wife a hug! He is treating me, as if I am going to steal her away from him!" Jimin pointed at Jungkook, who is glaring at him.

"See! His eyes! Hyung, he is glaring already! I am just trying to explain!" Jimin went beside Jin and tapped his arms multiple times.

"Stop it, already!" Jin said, "Jungkook, is it really true? You are already married to Y/N?"

"Yes, hyung." Jungkook nodded.

"How come that we didn't know about it?" Jin asked.

"You didn't invited us to your wedding? I feel betrayed!" Taehyung crossed his arms.