43

THE DAY.

The day has finally come. It is BTS' concert day. I woke up really early than usual, since we still have to drive to the stadium. I got ready and make sure to bring everything with me. I also bring my pregnancy tests with me that are securely wrapped in a plastic, the thing that I should never leave behind.

After eating our breakfast, we went out of the house. I looked up at the sky for a second, and saw that the sun is starting to rise. Adrielle went to the driver's seat, as I open the door opposite to it and sat beside her.

I took a deep breath, calming myself. My hands are shaking and my mind is completely blank. I can feel my heart beating so fast.

"Y/N, is everything okay? You are shaking." Adrielle softly asked and held my trembling palms. I bit my lower lips and tried to calm myself a little bit more.

"Y–yeah, I am okay. I'm just a little n–nervous, I guess." I answered. She looked at me with her worried and concerned eyes.

"If you want, we can stop at a drug store and buy anxiety pills?" she asked and wore her seatbelt.

I shook my head. "No need, Adri. I am definitely fine. Don't worry about me and let's get going."

"If you say so."

She nod her head and started the engine. I tried to calm myself one more time. I can't afford to lose this chance to tell him about our baby. And I also don't want him to worry about me, that's why I am calming myself.

"So, how's your parents? Your mother?" she asked.

"Sehun said that Dad is feeling sick, but knowing him, he won't let that stop him from doing business. While Mom, she's doing good, gladly. I haven't visited her yet." I answered and looked at the roads we are passing by.

She nods her head. "I am happy that Aunt is doing great. You should've bring her here too."

I shrugged, "As much as I want to, I don't think she will leave Dad."

Mom told that she will stay with my father no matter what happens. I don't understand why is she doing that, but if that what she really wants, I will give it to her. But I also told her that if Dad hurts her again, I'll take her from him whether she likes it or not.

"She really loves him." Adrielle mumbled. I nod my head.

"How about you? Have you been good here?"

"Yes. I've already adjusted and I am having fun here. Thank you for pushing me to live with my family, Y/N. It was the best decision I made. I have no regrets." she answered happily.

I let out a warm smile. "I knew it, you would thank me after that."

She just giggled. I knew that it was the best for her, not for me though, but it will make her happy so I let her be with her family.

I added, "I didn't feel lonely when you were gone since Jungkook was there to comfort me."

She looked at me in shock. "Wow! I almost forgot that the both of you are officially in a relationship! He must be really a good man."

"He is." I smiled at her proudly.

"Well then, let's see."

After a while, we are already at the stadium. There was a lot of people, really a lot of them. We proceeded to enter the stadium, as we give the tickets for them to let us in.

"Damn! They're too famous, you got the jackpot!" Adrielle whispered. I chuckled and playfully pushed her.

"Stop! They might hear you."